Reporting

2 minutes ago, Slydez_Lampard said:

Why can I only report certain accounts? Like the guy that has the fastest Black Ops 3 100% cheated but I can’t report them, yet there are other accounts I can report.

Someone else already reported them.

That means that whatever evidence they produced was enough to convince CRT that they didn't cheat and their account cleared.  Sometimes I'm amazed that some accounts stay up.  Super obvious cheaters who could in no way have earned the trophies in the manner in which they did are allowed to stay.  It can be very frustrating.

But to be fair to CRT, there are a lot of cheaters who are removed, as well.  I don't know what their job entails, they may get thousands of reports a day and there's only 4 people on the team.  I know it can also take a while for them to address a report, so if it was reported recently, it might just be a delay vs inaction.

Edited by Matto_lsi

1 hour ago, Slydez_Lampard said:

Why can I only report certain accounts? Like the guy that has the fastest Black Ops 3 100% cheated but I can’t report them, yet there are other accounts I can report.

If it’s the PS4 version the person won’t be removed, they’re a team account because for some reason that’s not considered cheating on this site.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SzzMN said:

If it’s the PS4 version the person won’t be removed, they’re a team account because for some reason that’s not considered cheating on this site.

They literally have the level 10 and 55 trophy at the same time with some of the zombies trophies it’s 100% cheated, you would get logged out if you’re both logged in too.

10 hours ago, Slydez_Lampard said:

You report games, not accounts. And you can only report games you have on your own profile.

I have stopped using the report function a while ago and do my reports directly to the CRT via PM. Much more efficient.

• Like 1