Dazzling Personality trophy

Nathan69Drake

I'm doing it with a created player right now. I just continued using him after doing the 10 enhanced objectives trophy. 

I get 100 points per game from simulating, and I've now got about 57,000 points left to get... probably going to take me an entire day to finish it. 

4 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

I'm doing it with a created player right now. I just continued using him after doing the 10 enhanced objectives trophy. 

I get 100 points per game from simulating, and I've now got about 57,000 points left to get... probably going to take me an entire day to finish it. 

Watch out for the % in personality, if you played games :) 

I wish it would work for me. At best, i got 65 points pr game, and finally it glitched and gave me 0. 

19 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Watch out for the % in personality, if you played games :) 

I wish it would work for me. At best, i got 65 points pr game, and finally it glitched and gave me 0. 

What does simming/playing the games do to stop the personality %?

The games are just for the standard personality points I thought, and then the training/activities give you one of the 3 specific personality section points. 

I have noticed my points go down to 94 per simmed game, since I played a match. But then people have advised that playing games should give you more points, so perhaps playing a few could get the points per game higher before simming again. 

This might be a fun trophy to get if you enjoy career mode and want to play through 20 seasons in a legit way - sadly I only enjoy ultimate team!

EDIT: Just experimented a bit. I played a match and got +148 points (I had been simming for last 70 games getting +94). Then after playing the match, I went back to simming and now I am getting +103 consistently. So it seems playing the odd game does help boost your simming points.

Edited by Morphiar

I am about 15,000 points from tier 3 after doing it most of today.

This trophy is a nightmare for sure. I'm sat at 64% virtuoso currently and I'm pretty close to tier 3 now. I think I may have to restart as somehow I have ended up with too many points in the other two personality choices. 

Edited by Morphiar

6 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

I have  compiled a list of what basic actions increase your personality and by targeting these actions in can give you over 250 personality points per match, this will aid reaching tier 3 much quicker 

https://www.griffinsgamingguides.com/fifa-23-how-to-unlock-the-dazzling-personality-trophy/

You advise to play every match and focus on the in-game actions, but virtuoso and heartbeat are pretty much identical in terms of actions. So you'd end up getting points on both and never get 75% in either of them. Pretty sure if you play every single game then it's close to impossible to get 75% in one?

Just did this trophy, thanks to those who have contributed to this thread to give an idea of what needed to be done. My approach was to use the calendar week to week (it auto sims matches) rather than sim games manually through play game/instant result (not that it matters as far as I believe, just easier for me to get into a pattern going week to week) and use training/activities each week to get the required points. I didn't play any matches, literally just simmed through the calendar. Simming using the calendar gives no points towards the personality categories, so there are probably more efficient methods, but this is quite safe in regards to getting enough points in the specific personality category. It's damn boring though, so you'll want something on in the background. 

Also for those having an issue with having two training sessions for a specific personality category instead of three, use a created pro. I used real players initially and always only had two slots for whatever reason. 

Edited by Glorious Fury

3 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

Just did this trophy, thanks to those who have contributed to this thread to give an idea of what needed to be done. My approach was to use the calendar week to week rather than sim games manually and use training/activities to get the required points each week. I didn't play any matches, literally just simmed. It's damn boring though, so you'll want something on in the background. 

Also for those having an issue with having two training sessions instead of three, use a created pro. I used real players initially and always only had two slots for whatever reason. 

How many seasons did it take? :) 

I've had to restart after using a created player trying for this trophy since early this morning - my percentage was never going to hit 75% as I was earning points in the other two personalities too much.

Going again with Mbappe now. Did sim some games at the start and also got zero points. So now I'm playing a handful to hopefully fix that, then should be able to sim everything and do the training, fingers crossed that'll work.

Feel as though I have wasted half of my day for nothing though, which is a bit annoying. 

90 mins later on 2nd attempt - my personality % is just going down slowly rather than up to 75%. I am gaining 70 points per match.

Going to give this trophy a miss until there's a thorough video guide on how to actually complete it. Clearly I'm doing something wrong.

They add one ridiculous trophy every single year - this is almost as bad as scoring through the basketball hoop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morphiar said:

You advise to play every match and focus on the in-game actions, but virtuoso and heartbeat are pretty much identical in terms of actions. So you'd end up getting points on both and never get 75% in either of them. Pretty sure if you play every single game then it's close to impossible to get 75% in one?

Your chosen training sessions and activities keep your stats above the 75% and if you get a favourable enhanced objective that’s additional bonus personality points 

300 per game with the majority been your chosen trait or nothing for simming some games, it’s like gran turismo 7 3 legendary cars all over again where people don’t want to play football matches in a football game 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

Your chosen training sessions and activities keep your stats above the 75% and if you get a favourable enhanced objective that’s additional bonus personality points 

300 per game with the majority been your chosen trait or nothing for simming some games, it’s like gran turismo 7 3 legendary cars all over again where people don’t want to play football matches in a football game 

They definitely do not keep you above 75% in your chosen personality if you're then playing games as well. I've been going for this trophy all day and playing games makes things worse, since you're getting points in the other two personalities too. Did you get the trophy yet? Everywhere else recommends to not play the games as it messes up your personality %.

I bought the game to play football matches - but I didn't buy it to play 300 games in career mode whilst trying to fiddle around with a personality system. I prefer to play online, majority of my hours are spent on UT. 

Just played a match, aiming to only go for 'Virtuoso' actions in game. Ended the game with 56 points for virtuoso, 54 and 121 for the other two. Even if I was going for the 121 that's not a 75% ratio and so after 300 games there's no way you'd be at 75%... 

Edited by Morphiar
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

They definitely do not keep you above 75% in your chosen personality if you're then playing games as well. I've been going for this trophy all day and playing games makes things worse, since you're getting points in the other two personalities too. Did you get the trophy yet? Everywhere else recommends to not play the games as it messes up your personality %.

I bought the game to play football matches - but I didn't buy it to play 300 games in career mode whilst trying to fiddle around with a personality system. I prefer to play online, majority of my hours are spent on UT. 

Just played a match, aiming to only go for 'Virtuoso' actions in game. Ended the game with 56 points for virtuoso, 54 and 121 for the other two. Even if I was going for the 121 that's not a 75% ratio and so after 300 games there's no way you'd be at 75%... 

I don’t have the trophy yet, using a crested pro I’m currently at maverick 14% heartbeat 72% and virtuoso 14%

I start matches as the pro and perform standing tackles, pass the ball and get assists and yes it does give points to the other traits but the enhanced objectives/training/activities can all been used to keep you around the 75% mark 

I tried the mbappe sim method and it kept giving me 0 per match so like others it did not work 

Just now, ValeNort46 said:

I don’t have the trophy yet, using a crested pro I’m currently at maverick 14% heartbeat 72% and virtuoso 14%

I start matches as the pro and perform standing tackles, pass the ball and get assists and yes it does give points to the other traits but the enhanced objectives/training/activities can all been used to keep you around the 75% mark 

I tried the mbappe sim method and it kept giving me 0 per match so like others it did not work 

You have to play the first handful of games with Mbappe, then it no longer gives 0 per simmed match.

I honestly don't think you will be at 75% in one personality trait after 300 games if you play them all...

If you're passing the ball and getting assists for heartbeat points, those actions also give virtuoso points, so you'd not just be purely getting heartbeat.

Anyway I hope it works out for you and the trophy unlocks after the 300 games are played.

Hopefully we can all find a comprehensive working method for this trophy soon.

11 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

You have to play the first handful of games with Mbappe, then it no longer gives 0 per simmed match.

So if i start a career with Mbappe, do training, and play 5 games, and Then sim rest? Ill get The trophy? ?

but wouldnt i get points in The 2 other traits, when simming, if i play games in The beginning?

Just now, TomataEighty9 said:

So if i start a career with Mbappe, do training, and play 5 games, and Then sim rest? Ill get The trophy? 1f60a.png

but wouldnt i get points in The 2 other traits, when simming, if i play games in The beginning?

You still have to do the training every week and the 'directions' whenever they become available every time. But yes that is essentially what 90% of guides recommend to do from what I can see.

ValeNort, I just used your guide and followed the direct actions under the sub-heading for virtuoso. I played a whole match.

I ended it with 76 virtuoso points, 215 heart, and 140 maverick.

I specifically only did the actions that you said would give virtuoso points. I appreciate your attempt to help with the guide but the information is totally flawed. 

'Some of the actions will increase 2 personalities at once but as long as you concentrate as much as you can on actions of a single personality it will grow at a faster rate, thus negating any other personality increase at the same time.' - I concentrated on virtuoso actions and received 76 points, and a total of 355 in the other two, making it not even close to being 75% in favour of virtuoso. 

You've made a guide but haven't got the trophy for it... that method is just never going to work. 

IMO I think EA made a mistake and the trophy should unlock without having to get to tier 3.

20 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

It's definitely bugged. 

I've tried 3 times now, and all 3 times, i've had it happen, that i don't get points after training or games. It's a mess

I hope they fix this :( 

I don't mind a grind, but i don't wanna do a long grind, just for it to bug in the end...

I'll probably save this for my last trophy, and hope that either EA patch it, or someone finds a fast/secure way of doing it.

Have you checked guides on YouTube? 34 people have unlocked it on here. NOT bugged!!