PS5 Version Incoming!!!

The upgrades are out now :)

I don't think you get the free upgrade with the PS Plus versions, but I could be wrong - I bought the games so it's working for me, but my friend said he can't claim on his account (he got them free).

10 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I saw on my ps store any news on Auto pop?

It's just installing on my PS5 so I'm not sure about any save import yet. It appears the trophies are identical so if House of Ashes had it then these may too.

I just installed the new 1.09 update and it has completely corrupted my save file. Playing the ps4 version on ps5 hardware and the game crashes without fail whenever I load any of my saves. 
I don’t know if this will happen for everyone still working on the ps4 version but let this be a warning that if you download the new update it may wreck your save file.

and at 80% completion of my final play through too :(

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

I just installed the new 1.09 update and it has completely corrupted my save file. Playing the ps4 version on ps5 hardware and the game crashes without fail whenever I load any of my saves. 
I don’t know if this will happen for everyone still working on the ps4 version but let this be a warning that if you download the new update it may wreck your save file.

and at 80% completion of my final play through too :(

I just started playing this game, and I just arrived at the police station. It was working for a bit after the update then my game crashed, and now I cannot load into the game. No way to sort this issue out without starting over?

Hi I can say im gutted at the moment,im playing PS4 version on PS5, I was playing heads only run while it the update was downloading, everything running fine. I installed the update and now i cant get back onto my save or get around it with chapter select or a new save, just crashes every time.Im at the part where chained Angela crawls out of the water, right before Andrew chooses who to pull out. It looks like this game is broken at the moment but good to know im not alone.

Question is how do we let the devs know?

1 hour ago, razor10169 said:

Hi I can say im gutted at the moment,im playing PS4 version on PS5, I was playing heads only run while it the update was downloading, everything running fine. I installed the update and now i cant get back onto my save or get around it with chapter select or a new save, just crashes every time.Im at the part where chained Angela crawls out of the water, right before Andrew chooses who to pull out. It looks like this game is broken at the moment but good to know im not alone.

Probably just let them know on Twitter. I’m not too far into the game, but I can’t be bothered starting over again in case it corrupts on another save. Maybe an update will fix it?

9 hours ago, razor10169 said:

Sorry to hear that mate. It was the exact thing that happened to me. Updated mid playthrough and it crashed whenever Andrew and John tried to leave the Museum. Couldn't even load old saves. I had to delete my entire save file and reinstall the game to get it working. Made a trophy list that was already a slog to get through even more so, Good Luck. 

5 hours ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

Sorry to hear that mate. It was the exact thing that happened to me. Updated mid playthrough and it crashed whenever Andrew and John tried to leave the Museum. Couldn't even load old saves. I had to delete my entire save file and reinstall the game to get it working. Made a trophy list that was already a slog to get through even more so, Good Luck. 

Ah damn no way I gotta start over completely, I had kinda feared this, though i was on a collectable run at the time so not much is going to be lost. I am going to wait a day or two in the hope of a patch as there does appear to be a steam issue with the new update, i read somewhere they had to revert back to a previous version. An idea Sony could do with adopting.

Fingers crossed people

• 2 weeks later...