no trophy list

TxLvi

34 minutes ago, TxLvi said:

no i been online all day if that what you mean

Have you disabled your console's Internet connection and tried viewing the list in the Trophy Collection whilst entirely offline? It sounds to me like you may have a non-syncer, which if true, means you need to contact the devs ASAP and remind them to upload the list to the Trophy Servers.

40 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you disabled your console's Internet connection and tried viewing the list in the Trophy Collection whilst entirely offline? It sounds to me like you may have a non-syncer, which if true, means you need to contact the devs ASAP and remind them to upload the list to the Trophy Servers.

okay so they are synced while no nternet

10 minutes ago, DeadDexterous said:

I have the same problem with this masterpiece. It's been out over a month which is always a bad sign.

Unfortunately, this dev has released several games in the past that took ages to sync, because they forgot to flip a switch on the dev kit backend but the sooner they're informed about this, the sooner it gets fixed.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately, this dev has released several games in the past that took ages to sync, because they forgot to flip a switch on the dev kit backend but the sooner they're informed about this, the sooner it gets fixed.

I’m confused - there’s a trophy list here on the site. Has been all week.

Is there another region that’s not syncing?

• 3 months later...
On 17-1-2023 at 7:43 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I can't seem to end the game to give me points only earlier at most, everytime if i reach the miles needed for a trophy i crash my car than the game doesn't end.

Seems to become a common issue. Do you want me to contact the developer again? I mean the previous issues have been fixed properly.

• Like 1