Where I can get this game?

s68sc

15 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

So... you know where to buy it, but just don't like the prices?

Maybe edit your title?

You right... Oops

14 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The Japanese version is cheaper if you're concerned about prices. Still, the game seems reasonably priced in my opinion 

English?, In Italy I only found copy for around 40 to 60 euro, with that money I can buy more PS3 stuff 

59 minutes ago, s68sc said:

English?, In Italy I only found copy for around 40 to 60 euro, with that money I can buy more PS3 stuff 

I've seen copies for like £25-35 so it's not that bad in comparison to some games. Regardless, either buy it or don't. Simple as :) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I've seen copies for like £25-35 so it's not that bad in comparison to some games. Regardless, either buy it or don't. Simple as :) 

I've seen one going for approx £12 with active bidding going on but £25 - 35 seems to be the average going rate on Ebay UK :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've seen a couple going for approx £12 with active bidding going on but £25 - 35 seems to be the average going rate on Ebay UK :).

That's not too bad at all, but tbh people are only gonna pay what they feel comfortable paying, and of course I didn't want to sound harsh or anything, but if it's price that holds you back from buying a game, then that's what it comes down to. I've had that plenty of times, so I know the feeling. Even so, some PS3 games are selling for even higher, so it depends. 

6 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

That's not too bad at all, but tbh people are only gonna pay what they feel comfortable paying, and of course I didn't want to sound harsh or anything, but if it's price that holds you back from buying a game, then that's what it comes down to. I've had that plenty of times, so I know the feeling. Even so, some PS3 games are selling for even higher, so it depends. 

Way back when, I believe my used copy only cost about £15 or something in that ball park so not an earth shattering amount ?.