Trophy thoughts

Alos88

9 hours ago, APaulingGameplay said:

Yeah alot of trophies in this game are bugged to oblivion. There are some that are currently unobtainable and others where there seems to be a 50/50 chance on whether you will unlock them.

Here is a list of the trophies that are currently completely bugged and unobtainable:

Full Power,

Spicy,

Carolina Reaper,

Galactic Power (Not sure if this one is completely bugged or not but 0.0% of players have it so I'm guessing it is),

I'm the Hero! (Same as above)

For most other trophies, there is a 50/50 chance they just wont unlock so for every collectible I did, I always made a backup save just before I got the last one and if it didn't unlock (in my case the All Clear one didn't unlock) I would load the back up save and try again (All Clear unlocked for me after I tried this).

Hopefully they patch this game soon

This must be for the PS5 version right? I haven't started the PS4 version yet but I can see that the plat has been earned by a few people already!

14 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

This must be for the PS5 version right? I haven't started the PS4 version yet but I can see that the plat has been earned by a few people already!

Yeah, from what I have gathered looking around the internet, the last gen versions of the game are basically the Switch version upscaled to 1080p whereas the next gen versions are completely new builds done by another studio.

In addition to the bugged trophies / achievments apparently there is mutliple problems with lighting and other graphical things.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So i did some googling and reading and from what I understand, the best way to tackle the game and trophies are:

1) beat the game on berry sweet/bitter ( for the better retry roulette wheel)
2) Use the time machine and fight the bosses on death mode to grind for their materials for glove chips ( more specifically the Z chip to make the game easier)
3) Get all other miscellaneous trophies ( Collectibles, SS defense missions etc.)
4) beat the game on Spicy and Carolina Reaper difficulties

EDIT:

I did the above, the Z chip really makes the combat very easy. ( Besides a couple of bosses like Midori and Sonic Juice)

Edited by Dead Weight
  • Like 2