Nothing got carried over from OW1

Adam

The account merge button finally became clickable for me earlier today, so I did that and the merge was put into the queue. I checked again after that, still in the queue- OK.

Just checked again now and the account merge button is gone but my account is still blank.

Hope it's just another glitch, but I still can't help but worry...

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 1

NOTHING auto popped for me. All my stats and items transferred over fine upon launching ow2, I did the merge a couple weeks ago in ow1.

Decked out popped after getting reaching level 4 on my battle pass which unlocked a voice line on a character that already had 50 unlocks.

OW2 will be my main pvp game for awhile so I don’t mind the lack of auto pop and going for the character trophies again will be fun but I’ll still have to boost 6-7 of them.

But I HATE how my ow1 trophy list is now ruined since it merged with ps4 ow2. Now I have to keep both versions installed and I’ll probably always need to boost the ps4 version since I don’t want to swap between 60 and 120fps.

I love overwatch but this “sequel” is put’s call of duty to shame when it comes to reskins lol.

Edited by DHawk12

Why is it taking so long to get into a game? 
I finally get into a game then once that’s over I have to wait another 10-20 minutes for a new game. I’ve played 3 games and in each one there’s been one super saiyan sweaty that just makes the game unplayable. 

1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

Why is it taking so long to get into a game? 
I finally get into a game then once that’s over I have to wait another 10-20 minutes for a new game. I’ve played 3 games and in each one there’s been one super saiyan sweaty that just makes the game unplayable. 

Are you quickplay/comp role queue? I’ve been playing comp and I never wait more than 2 minutes.

12 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

The account merge button finally became clickable for me earlier today, so I did that and the merge was put into the queue. I checked again after that, still in the queue- OK.

Just checked again now and the account merge button is gone but my account is still blank.

Hope it's just another glitch, but I still can't help but worry...

Yep..exact same problem here. No option to merge anymore but nothing from OW1 is here

• Like 1

After the account merge option showed up and waiting a day or so, all my old skins and unlocks are back.

So now the games back to the state I left it in a year or so ago. It's still enjoyable but there's not really anything 2 worthy, in my opinion. There's nothing added in this game that couldn't have been done on the original, rendering this "sequel" a bit useless as it stands.

It's a big patch. A fun patch, mind, but a patch none the less.

9 hours ago, hizi90 said:

Yep..exact same problem here. No option to merge anymore but nothing from OW1 is here

Blizzard said they did a fix to help merging but a server patch scheduled for tuesday is when the majority of affected players will get their stuff back.

26 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

After the account merge option showed up and waiting a day or so, all my old skins and unlocks are back.

So now the games back to the state I left it in a year or so ago. It's still enjoyable but there's not really anything 2 worthy, in my opinion. There's nothing added in this game that couldn't have been done on the original, rendering this "sequel" a bit useless as it stands.

It's a big patch. A fun patch, mind, but a patch none the less.

Aside from character changes which I find to be a major improvement, I think the rest of the game is a downgrade.

The 2 point capture modes along with their maps are gone, there is no more leveling outside from the battle pass and character unlocks now require real money due to the lack loot boxes. I would hate to be a new player trying to get 50 unlocks for 1 character.

11 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Yeah just quick play. What’s it like in comp? Full of try hards..? 

Stick to role queue whether you play qp or comp, open queue is filled with trolls and toxic sweats. I pretty much only play comp since qp feels alot different in a bad way and both modes put you in similar skilled lobbies anyway. Comp placement games use mmr then afterwards it’s rank based matchmaking.

Blizzard almost fully reset everyones mmr from ow1 so skill brackets are very mixed up right now regardless of which mode is played. I’m destroying everybody because for some reason blizzard put me in low silver rank. Matchmaking will stabilize in a month or so.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1