PC to Playstation Trophy pop?

BlueBowlzz

We have no idea right now, as everyone who merged their PSN to their Battle.Net have issue not being able to connect to the servers, plus cosmetics not properly being unlocked as they should.

Gotta wait a little longer as they’re investigating and find a solution. The relaunch is such a mess.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I think I will have a vain going to explode since nothing autopops. I HOPE Blizzard figures this out. All my merged stats and cosmetics are here but trophies aren't except 50 unlocks.

For real, I cannot stress enough how much time I've spent on the last handful of trophies...Zen alone took me about 50 hours...and even then it was still just pure luck. I have no desire to go through it again

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

So do you think it is a PlayStation-only issue?

I am updating OW in PC, I will let you know if it does unlock the achivements there, if it does then yeah, we are experiencing another "Fall Guys" situation where PSN is the only platform that doesn't autopop everything

Edit: All Xbox achievements did merge to the PC without issues

Edited by MichMasteR

On 5.10.2022 at 8:00 PM, Sydoki said:

For real, I cannot stress enough how much time I've spent on the last handful of trophies...Zen alone took me about 50 hours...and even then it was still just pure luck. I have no desire to go through it again

Funny thing. I just played 10 games. The first character trophy I got was this. Despite I’ve never got it back in OW1.

But I hope they will make all trophies autopop, so I can continue my completion on PS5 and can pop my old list on PS4 I’ve never got platinum before.

On 10/5/2022 at 5:49 PM, MichMasteR said:

I am updating OW in PC, I will let you know if it does unlock the achivements there, if it does then yeah, we are experiencing another "Fall Guys" situation where PSN is the only platform that doesn't autopop everything

Edit: All Xbox achievements did merge to the PC without issues

Did they unlock for you? PC unlocked everything from PS4 for me. I'm only missing the six new ones for the trio added. 

24 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I truly do not want to bother with redoing everything again. I truly want have Mouse/Keyboard support on PS4/PS5, or autopop from PC to PS4 or PS5. Mouse/keyboard is undeniably the BEST way to play the game and make all trophies easier.

100%. After I got all the ps trophies, I ended up playing on PC with friends for years. And going back to PS it's almost unplayable for me lol. I wish I could do it on my PC and have it autopop. That shouldnt be hard to implement if they are merging accounts --- just check if you have the spray on startup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k1ttyloaf said:

100%. After I got all the ps trophies, I ended up playing on PC with friends for years. And going back to PS it's almost unplayable for me lol. I wish I could do it on my PC and have it autopop. That shouldnt be hard to implement if they are merging accounts --- just check if you have the spray on startup

This would break the game for console players. Playing with a controller require skills, while any secretary can drop headshots with a mouse and keyboard. It would be a totally different game. When Overwatch came out, I remember Widowmaker was the #1 winrate among PC players but the LAST winrate among console players because aiming with a controller stick requires too much skills for the average joe.

I admit having the trophies pop from PC to ps4/ps5 would be great (i linked my battlenet account to my ps5 dummy account, nothing popped) but having a mouse/keyboard on ps4/ps5 would wreck every multiplayer FPS for the majority of players. Sony could start replacing the dualsense by a keyboard in their console bundle if that ever happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

but having a mouse/keyboard on ps4/ps5 would wreck every multiplayer FPS for the majority of players. Sony could start replacing the dualsense by a keyboard in their console bundle if that ever happens.

I mean, matchmake with PC players should be then the way to go if your input is keyboard/mouse. And I want to, as all my friends play on PC, so I join on PC as well since it’s cross-progression (except trophies… for now).

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1