Where to buy?

samijon2004

Licensed games like that rarely last 10 years on a digital storefront, if it was even released on one. Not all games were back then. Chances are it has been delisted if it was ever digitally available.

Seems there are plenty of fairly cheap used copies on eBay. Local classifieds might also have some copies if you're lucky. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Played this back in 2011 and I do not think it was even on the PSN store at the time.  It has no DLC of any kind, be it levels or cosmetics.  The PS3 era was heavy on retail releases back then.

In the UK, particularly CEX there are 10 copies going around and cost only £5.00

On eBay it is about £4.50-9.99 with the occasional opportunist selling their copy for over a hundred quid - it is not even sealed or brand new!

It is a fun game but I do not think people went crazy for it.  I thought it was okay for a bit of side-line fun.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my pre-owned copy a few months ago from CEX for $15 Australian.

Might actually get to playing through it this weekend following the Megamind vs. The Doom Syndicate trailer that dropped days ago:

What a joke that was!

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 5:16 AM, Dry said:

I got my pre-owned copy a few months ago from CEX for $15 Australian.

Might actually get to playing through it this weekend following the Megamind vs. The Doom Syndicate trailer that dropped days ago:

What a joke that was!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET THIS TRAILER OUTTA HERE, look how they massacred my boy😢

• Like 1