Platinum Walkthrough in 02:14:32 - Text & Video

Optinooby

Did anyone notice if the trophy All That’s Left Unsaid would track progress for the 11 postcards? My first save file never did. After the first postcard I took a break sometime later which had me encounter the glitch for other trophies not tracking anymore, postcards still said 0/11 in the trophy list. On my new save file now it still shows nothing after deleting all previous saves. Just curious as today I’ll attempt the playthrough in one sitting.

2 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

Did anyone notice if the trophy All That’s Left Unsaid would track progress for the 11 postcards? My first save file never did. After the first postcard I took a break sometime later which had me encounter the glitch for other trophies not tracking anymore, postcards still said 0/11 in the trophy list. On my new save file now it still shows nothing after deleting all previous saves. Just curious as today I’ll attempt the playthrough in one sitting.

The tracking is honestly shit. The only ones that seemed to track for me were the Spirit Walking, and Insightful. I didn't have any trouble with the trophies other than the echoes collectibles. 

2 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

The tracking is honestly shit. The only ones that seemed to track for me were the Spirit Walking, and Insightful. I didn't have any trouble with the trophies other than the echoes collectibles. 

So I’m not crazy? Haha thanks for that! Same here - seems just the insight counter and the distance ran are the two that track. Counting for collectibles I guess not.

Thanks for the guide! Remembered your videos were what helped me get through FFVII Remake on hard mode and get the platinum, so checked this out to quickly get the two trophies I missed in my initial playthrough, which was Phantom and even more annnoying, the one for all of the echoes, Calling Out to Me.

I played through this game a while back when it was on Game Pass and had only missed one of the postcards (the one by the tent that needs collected before looking inside of the tent) so I wasn't quite as careful when I played through on PS and missed going back for one of the echoes when I closed out the game and reloaded without checking that all collectibles were still collected when I restarted. The Maw didn't freak me out as much this playthrough, so I mistakenly wasn't careful enough to avoid his attention first playthrough on PS.

• Like 1