Are the severs still alive?

2 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I got into a matchmade coop game last night. Coop works fine with no restrictions. 

There is a new weekly challenge wp this week, get the 1st kill in TDM 25 times. TDM is still very populated. There is still no daily. 

Sucks you cant start private games anymore. I checked my 360 and you can still do everything as normal there. PSN has some sucky online infrastructure.

The 25 First Kills in TDM seems a LOT easier to do than the 50 Assists challenge of previous weeks, LOL!

Hit me up on the PS3 PSN inbox so that we can (hopefully) earn it as it's the ONLY Online trophy that I still need to earn, indeed!

Thanks ?.

2 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I got into a matchmade coop game last night. Coop works fine with no restrictions. 

There is a new weekly challenge wp this week, get the 1st kill in TDM 25 times. TDM is still very populated. There is still no daily. 

Sucks you cant start private games anymore. I checked my 360 and you can still do everything as normal there. PSN has some sucky online infrastructure.

Interesting. I guess then it's possible the daily may one day appear since this has been an issue before in the past with the daily specifically. Don't see how only dailies would be affected by the closure and not weeklies so there's still some hope. I guess we'll just have to keep checking periodically lol

31 minutes ago, breakdance1989 said:

The 25 First Kills in TDM seems a LOT easier to do than the 50 Assists challenge of previous weeks, LOL!

Hit me up on the PS3 PSN inbox so that we can (hopefully) earn it as it's the ONLY Online trophy that I still need to earn, indeed!

Thanks 1f64f.png.

Sent you a friend request. Would be interested to getting my alt to level 5 to confirm if the other trophies are still attainable

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

Need at least 4 people to test the classic mode. TDM is 4v4 so it needs 8 players total (assuming it needs the full lobby, not 100% sure about this) so if you're looking to do the weekly, might be best to host a gaming session on here or maybe wait for a weekly that can be done in classic mode. I have 2 PS3s and would be happy to help but a session is probably best way to organize it

As for the daily, haven't seen it yet but will keep checking occasionally

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, so I scrolled through the entire post and found out that there are some obtainable trophies if not all except the daily challenges. I haven't started the game yet nor I have it in my backlog but I just purchased a copy and was wondering are the online trophies still obtainable or not? All of them i mean not some cause I dunn wanna end up with an unobtainable platinum in my backlog list lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Hey guys, so I scrolled through the entire post and found out that there are some obtainable trophies if not all except the daily challenges. I haven't started the game yet nor I have it in my backlog but I just purchased a copy and was wondering are the online trophies still obtainable or not? All of them i mean not some cause I dunn wanna end up with an unobtainable platinum in my backlog list lol

AFAIK, the Daily Challenge trophy is unobtainable but the others should still be possible, though I have yet to get concrete confirmation of this :(.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the Daily Challenge trophy is unobtainable but the others should still be possible, though I have yet to get concrete confirmation of this :(.

Thanks for the reply man, yah I really wish all become obtainable again so that i can jump right in and do the MP trophies, saw a reddit post saying everything is back online (it was 21 days ago) but wanted to make sure of the daily challenges part again before gathering a team to boost them online trophies

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2023 at 7:34 PM, juju_praline said:

Hi, so at this date, only some trophies are obtainable, the unobtainable is the daily challenge trophy ? 

yah I asked that same question a month ago and really wanted to make sure if everything is attainable or not before starting it but it seems that most people agree that the daily challenge trophy is the only one unobtainable. I have an idea maybe try and get this trophy on another account and see if it doesn't work or (by some miracle works) then I switch to my main account.