Has this been delisted?

• 2 weeks later...

The game is available in Germany as a bundle with three of its DLCs and a dynamic theme for € 0.74 (currently, regular price € 2.99). But for some reason, you can only buy it on console, it does not show up on pc. Even after being added to the cart, accessing the cart via pc will not show this game in cart and will show a price without this game factored in. Accessign the cart on console again, the game will be there and its price added to the checkout total.

I just successfully bought it despite all this weirdness. Mostly because it was just 74 cents and I wanted to know what'll happen. Pretty sure I played worse versions of Xotrix with halfnaked women in them.

Still, this is just bizarre.

Edit: It gets even weirder: I decided to look up if it shows up in my download library on pc. It does, but the "download to your console" button is greyed out and blocked, the cursor turning into a little sign indicating a blocked option. Somebody clearly did this deliberately with this game listing. Why? What on Earth is going on with this game in Germany? This is not even rated that highly in the local system, just 16+. Pretty sure I have games rated 18+ in my library that show nothing like this. E.g. Doom.

Edited by shadaik
Additional info

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 2:40 AM, diskdocx said:

Why is the EU Version on the NA store?

Because some dickhead - I do not know who is at fault here, Sony or SomeQuest - who most likely gave PSN the wrong version?  They had only one job and they still screwed it up.  I read @theGoon44's post before but I just thought he might have made a typo.  Turns out he was actually telling the truth.  His post was on 21 November 23 and if we look at his PSN profile from here, Cuties Hack EU was also completed on that day. 

If we go to the game's US PSN page it has 3 listed base games - the FREE version, Deluxe Edition and the Cuties Hacked Premium Edition.  I bought the Premium Edition and installed it but no trophies were popping.  I found out that the version they had in the US store is actually an EU version.  Reason why I was not getting any trophies because I had completed the EU version prior.  The same goes with the DLC bundle - All Photos Pack, it is also the EU version.

This game is a mess in the store.  We cannot even share the individual DLCs because they are sold as an in-game purchase, there fore locked on the account that made the purchase.  It cannot be shared with other accounts on the same console.  I just wasted a lot of credits because of this mix-up.  I am inclined to agree with @shadaik when they said that this mix-up is probably deliberate so we would make multiple purchases of the same bloody item.

Edited by Eispan
... added more context...
  • Like 1