The monthly activity graph in the profile doesn't update based on time zone

If I don't log in and look at my profile, it shows me having a bunch of trophies at strange times for me (e.g. in the middle of the night when I never play), but once I log in, it shows my local time zone (EST) and the trophies all seem accurate. However, for the monthly activity graph, this does not appear to be the case. I got quite a few trophies yesterday (I'm assuming 11) and now the monthly activity shows 11 trophies for the month of March (I haven't played at all in March based on my time zone). I'm assuming that the trophies I got yesterday evening (February) in my local time zone happened in March of the time zone this website uses, yet it doesn't update whenever I log in. Anyone know if the person who runs this website is aware of the issue? Seems like it would be a simple fix because the trophy counts based on time and day of the week all update correctly to your local time zone once you log in. 

EDIT: It looks like I got exactly 11 trophies beginning at 7:58pm EST last night until 11:08pm EST, yet my monthly activity log shows 11 trophies for the month of March (even when I'm logged in). I apologize if this post sounds redundant, I'm just trying to make it as clear as possible.

Edited by LouisvilleXV

If I'm not mistaken I thing the site has its own default timezone that changes when you log into your respective account

That's true, but for some reason it doesn't apply to the monthly activity graph. Because of this, even when I'm logged in (EST), it shows trophies that I received the evening of the last day in February local time as trophies that I earned in March.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt it or you'd have had an answer from Sly.

Although this wont help, i'd suspect all the information gets pulled based on a timezone (perhaps GMT, but maybe not) and then gets moved to the relative timezone once you login. I'm guessing the error may appear when the database tries to push back to the previous month (not previous for you, but I'm sure you get what I mean)

Please also note I may be talking out my rear too and its the regional psn info that is pulled. In that case i have no idea what happened.

I'm sure if its a regular occurence, Sly will be on it.

That should be correct Mem.

IIRC Sly told in the chat more than once that PSN records trophies on a specific standard time (can't recall what that is), so it needs to be adjusted with the PSNP profile timezone setting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/20/2014 at 2:30 AM, Sly Ripper said:

It may be that I forgot to convert the dates on that graph, being on GMT/UTC make me not realise when it's off.

The monthly activity graph is in UTC indeed.
I’m on UTC+0300 and have 4 trophies earned from 12 to 3 am Sep 1st 2015 local time, but in monthly graph they were always counted towards August, as it was still Aug 31st UTC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2014 at 2:31 AM, LouisvilleXV said:

It looks like the problem is still there. It's showing trophies earned for April even though it's the evening of March 31st locally (even when I'm logged in).

On 1/1/2017 at 4:13 AM, WidthOfACircle said:

I did a search for this topic as I noticed the same thing just now.  I earned a trophy at 8:35 PM US/Eastern time, and it is already showing as an earned trophy for January 2017.

I have the same problem here. When I got the Platinum of Battlefield 4 on the 1st of January 2017 @12:08:22, I used my phone but wasn't logged in, so it showed that it was earned on the 31st of December 2016 @10:08:22, making it 21 trophies earned in December, when it's actually 19. And for January, it says that I've earned 15 trophies, but I actually earned 17 because of the Platinum and the trophy before it. 

I hope @Sly Ripper fixes this issue soon. Now many users are saying that I got the Battlefield 4 Platinum on the 31st of December 2016, when it's actually on the 1st of January 2017. I would be grateful if you fix this :)

• Like 1