Cat Call Trophy

Spidey467

So I stumbled onto another method for cat call combining a couple other previous methods.

If you’ve completed any multiverse objectives they will reset if you delete your profile settings and restore your inventory (pending your inventory was previously synced with the injustice 2 server; i.e. just be online in the menu). 

However, every time you do this, you will have to rewatch the into to multiverse video AND replay the tutorial fights - all 12. In addition, you will have to repay the 150k credits. So you either have to have bank to keep forking over credits, or use the save workaround to keep your credits. 

The past two random ability multiverses, I was able to get 3 and 4 abilities from. My limiting factor is that I didn’t want to keep fighting those tutorial fights over and over again. I imagine you could easily get over 10 abilities in the 4 hour interval if you are focused enough. 

Also, along with the abilities, you will get diamond and/or platinum mother boxes each time you complete the multiverse which gives more chances to earn abilities. 

Cheers. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2023 at 1:55 AM, tumsquared said:

So I stumbled onto another method for cat call combining a couple other previous methods.

If you’ve completed any multiverse objectives they will reset if you delete your profile settings and restore your inventory (pending your inventory was previously synced with the injustice 2 server; i.e. just be online in the menu). 

However, every time you do this, you will have to rewatch the into to multiverse video AND replay the tutorial fights - all 12. In addition, you will have to repay the 150k credits. So you either have to have bank to keep forking over credits, or use the save workaround to keep your credits. 

The past two random ability multiverses, I was able to get 3 and 4 abilities from. My limiting factor is that I didn’t want to keep fighting those tutorial fights over and over again. I imagine you could easily get over 10 abilities in the 4 hour interval if you are focused enough. 

Also, along with the abilities, you will get diamond and/or platinum mother boxes each time you complete the multiverse which gives more chances to earn abilities. 

Cheers. 

Thank you so much bro ?.

I did this while I was upping level caracters and got cat call yesterday, just need now half of characters to get to max level and that shinning platinum trophy is mine ?

In addiction I would recomend to do multiverse events that you just need one fight and wins diamond/platinum motherboxes, if you are lucky enough you will get some habilities, remember that everyone you get is one less to cat call.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22.02.2023 at 7:55 AM, tumsquared said:

Cheers. 

I tried this one too but be aware this method also resets Legendary Multiverse so if you are close to 3k minutes of cat woman do not try this method just keep trying

On 4/29/2023 at 6:17 PM, SenranKurgan said:

I tried this one too but be aware this method also resets Legendary Multiverse so if you are close to 3k minutes of cat woman do not try this method just keep trying

Interesting - I never ran into this issue while I was doing this (I always checked my progress on the 50 hours of catwoman playtime). It MIGHT be possible that you deleted a setting you weren’t supposed to?

Nonetheless - for anyone else attempting - use caution. (:

On 3/9/2023 at 9:21 AM, Falcao_Fantasma said:

Thank you so much bro ?.

I did this while I was upping level caracters and got cat call yesterday, just need now half of characters to get to max level and that shinning platinum trophy is mine 1f44c.png

No problem buddy!

I didn’t even think of doing it while leveling up characters - very good strategy going for both long term trophies at the same time. 

On 12/29/2022 at 1:47 PM, MATTKBAN said:

The random ability multiverse will be the small yellow one in the lower right. Sometimes it will award an ability twice in a row. What I did - I have several consoles here 5-6 split between me and my bro & his gf with ps4/5s here - I have plenty of credits from selling gear and naturally leveling the characters from the MV events. I logged into multiple systems to beat the event and get several abilities each turn on that MV event. Don’t touch your save file at all. Just log off one console and onto another. The game saves only the important info on the severs like your unlocks yet it doesn’t know you beat the multiverse already. That info must save into the game install or maybe the MV save file.

good luck to all! Also don’t have the DLC characters installed if you want less abilities in the reward pool to earn. I made that mistake but still wasn’t too bad a grind. Got the ability around 62 hours and Cat Call was exactly my 50th remaining one. I’ve since collected all abilities - completionist here and I love this game 8)

That's what I did got cat call after 32 time's 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 15/07/2023 at 6:32 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

So to grind for this trophy I do the Multiverse event for 150000 credits offline until I get the Cat Call ability? I only have 210,000 so I can't really afford to throw the credits away. Not looking forward to the grind. 

Yeah, it's awful. I'd recommend you selling everything, even the golden equipment if you don't use the characters.

I've been trying for at least a month, obviously I can't play every single activity one I see but whenever I find one I play it twice (on PS4 and PS5) and I'm still missing 2 of her abilities. With my luck I'll get the other one and then Cat Call.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NeoObliviondesu said:

Yeah, it's awful. I'd recommend you selling everything, even the golden equipment if you don't use the characters.

I've been trying for at least a month, obviously I can't play every single activity one I see but whenever I find one I play it twice (on PS4 and PS5) and I'm still missing 2 of her abilities. With my luck I'll get the other one and then Cat Call.

Good luck with the grind. I am also slowly trying to do all the requirements for Catwoman's Legendary Multiverse event to get that Catwoman ability. Who knows when that will happen. I hate this trophy. Hopefully we both get it someday. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still grinding the Random Ability Multiverse. I have the DLC characters no longer downloaded. I am keeping a checklist of base game abilities and have 39 more abilities to go. Hopefully, I unlock the Cat Call ability soon. I am also grinding out Catwoman's Legendary Multiverse and only need to get to 3000 minutes played as Catwoman (currently a little over 1500) and trying to grind 100 minutes a day for the next 2ish weeks. Wish me luck!!!

I finally unlocked the Cat Call ability today from a Random Multiverse event that unlocked a Random Ability. I was marking abilities off on a checklist and had 33 abilities from the Base Game left to unlock. Happy to finally have this done. I have 7 more characters to level up to level 20 and then this Plat will finally be done. Good luck to everyone in this forum still trying to unlock the Cat Call ability; just stay determined! 

• 1 month later...

It's astonishing how bad of a RNG guy I am... I quite literally CANNOT GET THIS ABILITY.

I made a spreadsheet, put every character and ability I had to get and every single one is slowly going to 0 except Catwoman. Just now I was missing 1 each for Bane, Catwoman, Flash and Robin. After 2 matches on PS4 and PS5 I dropped Robin's and Bane's, I might quite literally drop hers as the last one.

Right now I'm missing 2 base game and 18 DLC, I even deleted all extra characters to make it easier, how foolish I was.

(EDIT) Decided to reset the Multiverse and try again, finally got Cat Call and now I can proceed to play the story mode lol

Edited by NeoObliviondesu
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 12:06 AM, NeoObliviondesu said:

It's astonishing how bad of a RNG guy I am... I quite literally CANNOT GET THIS ABILITY.

I made a spreadsheet, put every character and ability I had to get and every single one is slowly going to 0 except Catwoman. Just now I was missing 1 each for Bane, Catwoman, Flash and Robin. After 2 matches on PS4 and PS5 I dropped Robin's and Bane's, I might quite literally drop hers as the last one.

Right now I'm missing 2 base game and 18 DLC, I even deleted all extra characters to make it easier, how foolish I was.

(EDIT) Decided to reset the Multiverse and try again, finally got Cat Call and now I can proceed to play the story mode lol

Well... I am doing the OLD METHOD. Doing the Legendary Multiverse. The reset Multiverse don't wor for me...

Bom... Eu estou fazendo o método antigo. Fazendo o Multiverso Lendário. Esse negócio de resetar o Multiverso não funcionou para mim...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, smartypants1984 said:

Ah man, this trophy is sooooo depressing. 

How are you guys defeating the bosses on the 150k multiverse? I am getting my ass whipped every time and I barely cause any damage to them. 

HELP FFS PLEASE!!!!

When selecting a character, hit Square, then switch to your AI controlled character and let your AI character beat them up.

The computer will play for you, just make sure you have good gear equipped or the best you have available.  Typically you need a level 20 or higher character to beat them, however I did have a level 11 Cheetah beat a level 20 Wonder Woman boss one time so it can happen.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I did it. I fucking did it.

Fuck you Cat Call.

Fuck you NetherRealm.

Fuck you WB.

Fuck you Injustice 2.

Was my 172nd ability (out of 180. I had 8 abilities left, and an 11.1% chance of getting it.)

Congratulations Dude!  Such an annoying trophy! 

2 hours ago, smartypants1984 said:

Ah brill. Thanks for the info. 

I now have all characters at level 20. Most of the multiverse events I have seen seem to be against AI's at level 30. Will my level 20 characters still beat a level 30 character?

Yes, they have a very high chance of kicking the crap out of them.  Even if they don't win every match you will get a lot of experience each time they do, so eventually you will have a level 30 character to.  Might as well pick one to be level 30 and concentrate on them, as there is a trophy for getting to level 30 anyway.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Congratulations Dude!  Such an annoying trophy!

Thanks! :)

Indeed. Glad to have grinded it out and got it done. Last NetherRealm game I'm playing, that's for sure. lol. I've never been a big fan of fighting games, and I've fell out of touch with DC characters too, so the only intrigue I originally had when I got the game had went away.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, richUK said:

I nearly had the 50hrs with Catwoman, 300hrs overall, but last night.. finally!

Catcall

Did you get if from the Legendary Multivese or from a motherbox? I am slowly working up to level 20 on all characters, but at the same time chipping away at the boss fights with Catwoman and I am wondering what people have been doing. IK it's rng but it seems that motherboxes are the worst way to get it, haven't goten an ability in a while and I have been opening all type of motherboxes

14 hours ago, redfier0311 said:

Did you get if from the Legendary Multivese or from a motherbox? I am slowly working up to level 20 on all characters, but at the same time chipping away at the boss fights with Catwoman and I am wondering what people have been doing. IK it's rng but it seems that motherboxes are the worst way to get it, haven't goten an ability in a while and I have been opening all type of motherboxes

hey - it actually came from the normal Multiverse event where you pay 150,000 to get a random ability.
To be fair, I probably only had 20 abilities, or less, left to collect for all characters at this point, so it was only a matter of time... Massive grind for me.. It was the only Catwoman ability I had left to get, so I would have got it from the Catwoman Legendary Multiverse event before the end of this week regardless.

• Like 1

I gave legendary multiverse a shot, but the 250 rare item requirement is too brutal. at least with 50 hours you can leave your playstation on while your at work like i did with mvc3 30 hours trophy. I'll stick with random ability unlock multiverse for now.

Edit* I finally got Catcall. I had the legendary edition on disc, so I was stuck with the DLC characters. It took over a month of logging in 1-2 times a day and doing Platinum box/ Random Ability multiverses. I got quite a bit of abilities including catcall from a platinum box so don't skip platinum box 1 fight multiverses.

Edited by VanDeaM