Trophies Possible With Creative Mode Glitch (PS3)?

Lil-Gameboy123

I’m looking to get Minecraft on the PS3, but I want to ask before I make any assumptions: is it possible to obtain trophies by getting the necessary trophy items in creative mode after making a world in Survival mode? I figure with the latest updates and 10 DLCs for the game, it would be possible like the PS4 version. I’m also wondering if uploading my Survival world to the cloud before going into creative will allow me to redownload it and make the game think I did everything in Survival. I’m also wondering if that’s how the fastest achiever got all the trophies within 1 hour and 18 minutes.

I don't know how the fastest person got it, however they probably used a trophy world where someone built all this in survival or the tutorial and they went in and did all of the trophies.  Not sure how they did it with the Passing the Time trophy, requiring 100 in game days to have passed unless they worked on that first.

No, your ideas for using creative worlds will not work on ps3.  The tutorial world is easiest for most of the trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2022 at 0:32 PM, LegendExeter said:

I don't know how the fastest person got it

The person who has first place appears to have achieved all trophies in an autopop/cfw fashion. All trophies are earned 5-6 seconds after eachother. 

All the good trophy hunting exploits were nuked years ago for the PS3 and Vita so your only options for those platforms are to either use the Tutorial World and Youtube the solutions or find someone with a trophy world. The MP trophies are a pain to get, since they fixed the Private Lobby exploits so your only option there is to do everything in Public games but the servers are likely dead as the dodos now so meeting randoms will be a rarity.

EDIT: The Hacker has already been reported so won't be on the leaderboards for much longer.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 11:28 PM, HuntingFever said:

All the good trophy hunting exploits were nuked years ago for the PS3 and Vita so your only options for those platforms are to either use the Tutorial World and Youtube the solutions or find someone with a trophy world. The MP trophies are a pain to get, since they fixed the Private Lobby exploits so your only option there is to do everything in Public games but the servers are likely dead as the dodos now so meeting randoms will be a rarity.

EDIT: The Hacker has already been reported so won't be on the leaderboards for much longer.

Person can play on previous patches, to have creative world with trophies; you never know which patch he had.

Edited by Stevieboy