Urban legend of fallout 3

DOKINITING

Many know that Fallout 3 contains several radio stations , perhaps the most important game is Galaxy News Radio . Many who are followers of the evil acts in the game, they know they can kill the driver radius Three Dog when one kills him , he is replaced by Margaret , the art of the radio and you are not happy with your new since .What many do not know is that in some cases, GNR becomes a numbers station . For those who do not know , this type of stations are emitting coded messages actually exist in real life , you can search in google for more information. No one knows the conditions for station numbers apparently have to kill Three Dog , since no one who heard the station had to Three Dog live , you also have to skip the "Galaxy News Radio" mission which makes strongest signal station . And what makes the station is active, is to destroy Raven Rock. While most who have tried three things they are not able to get the station, apparently there are more conditions to be taken into account , which are hitherto unknown .

If you are lucky to get the station and you are in signal range , you will hear someone's name , Three Dog , despite the lies dead, the voice is heard out of character , so technically it would be the voice actor, Erik Dellums . He will read a series of numbers in a depressed tone, which reach 9 or 12 characters long. Something like: " Three - Nine - Nine - Seven - One-Seven - Two -Zero- Three - Four " all numbers mentioned only have one digit , ie comprise between zero and nine . The numbers are followed by a long string of morse code , followed by the song " I Do not Want to Set the world on fire" . Many were able to easily decipher the morse code , which had several messages in English. These messages were heard mundane and sometimes funny like: "I just wash the car , maybe Chinese food for dinner" or " Did you see my video on youtube I recorded the balls giving some vague ? " . The messages were heard that had nothing to do with the world of Fallout 3 , but it had to do with ours.

Several messages were dark as . " Can not believe they did not take much noise I no longer stand the noise I have a gun in the attic. . . " " The queen died , the world cries, this day we are all British " or . A user of wikiforums , realized the significance of the numbers when he saw the message " 1-2-0-5-5-2-8-2-0-1-0 What are you talking about? 'll Be be missed " which spoke of the death of Gary Coleman, and saw that the numbers were the date and time of death. Then went looking for more posts apparently predicted the future , remember that the game is 2008. The following message which I found was left surprised " 9-4-5-4-2-0-2-0-1-0 . Accident in the Gulf , many dead . Announced Oil Spill " which referred to natural disaster by BP .

This was followed by the convening of the people to keep and spend deciphering messages numbers to dates and times in military form . Many dates were after the game was released, but several were before the game , eg " 22:15 April 15, 1865 The dead and the blame may be placed on that actor , Booth. Hopefully Johnson not fool me with payment. " Which brought doubts about the official version of the assassination of Lincoln. According to several users began to decipher the messages, moderators FalloutWiki started to ban all users who began to see the messages and all those who read it, deleted everything that had to do with the station site numbers and put a filter in the system to prevent someone else will speak messages .

Many users however, communicate by email to continue discussing the messages. Some messages are :

" The queen died today, the world cries, on days like these we are all British. " 4.02 March 19, 2014 .

" Have you seen my Youtube video ? Kicking balls I recorded some vague " 24:16 December 24, 2012 "

I can not believe Britney won an Oscar" 21:33 February 27, 2023 .

" I can not believe they did not take much . Them warned , but had to keep stretching the limits of science. Noise . I can not stand that noise. And the light , my God . And the universe slowly unravels around our . 's death will not wait . I have a gun in the attic .

" This is the only message without numbers. The earliest date recorded was 1:27 July 6, 2027 .

I was amazed when I read this 

• Like 2

I first read about this here. And because it is a creepypasta makes me immediately doubt it's authenticity. These guys even asked Bethesda if it's true, and they officially denied it. I don't doubt someone could fulfill some obscure requirements in Fallout and make a numbers station appear as some sort of bizarre easter egg, I just doubt it says anything like that.

• Like 1

I first read about this here. And because it is a creepypasta makes me immediately doubt it's authenticity. These guys even asked Bethesda if it's true, and they officially denied it. I don't doubt someone could fulfill some obscure requirements in Fallout and make a numbers station appear as some sort of bizarre easter egg, I just doubt it says anything like that.

we'll see on March 19

• 11 months later...