(Solved) Collector Trophy Can Bug

With-Evil-Intent

Just letting everyone know that the Collector trophy can bug, I cannot craft the Hilt of Dainsleif because it does not show up in shop even though I already have the Svefnthorn Crafting Resource required to craft it, So make sure to make a Manual Save before obtaining the item just incase it bugs on you too, The item is located in Svartalfheim during The Lost Treasures Favour.

EDIT

Sorry for the scare people, The issue has been solved by @Infected Elite, You need to collect the 4 Lost Pages found in Labors Tab to unlock the crafting recipes for a few of the Hilts. 

Edited by With-Evil-Intent
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

happened to tons of people. Fuckin games these days. Cant these idiots get anything right?

Idk if that’s fair, it’s a huge AAA game so there’s bound to be some glitches and bugs here and there. I’ve encountered a couple minor ones so far but nothing out of the ordinary for a game like this. Although I agree you’d really hope and expect that they would thoroughly test ones like this that could be very costly in the player’s time. Hopefully they either fix it quickly or people are able to revert to a prior save and not lose much time. ?

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Idk if that’s fair, it’s a huge AAA game so there’s bound to be some glitches and bugs here and there. I’ve encountered a couple minor ones so far but nothing out of the ordinary for a game like this. Although I agree you’d really hope and expect that they would thoroughly test ones like this that could be very costly in the player’s time. Hopefully they either fix it quickly or people are able to revert to a prior save and not lose much time. 1f615.png

Nah, it is entirely fair. They had a patch with hundreds of fixes, even 3 months ago they were calling the game a mess etc. Seems they just fasttracked it to November for holiday sales without a few more bug tests being done. 

Also my stupid dwarf fucks wont craft ANY relics. AT ALL. 

Even in patch notes 2.00, fixed instances where items/equipment couldn't be crafted despite having the right components. 

Clearly a lie. 

Edited by Infected Elite

13 hours ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

Just letting everyone know that the Collector trophy can bug, I cannot craft the Hilt of Dainsleif because it does not show up in shop even though I already have the Svefnthorn Crafting Resource required to craft it, So make sure to make a Manual Save before obtaining the item just incase it bugs on you too, The item is located in Svartalfheim during The Lost Treasures Favour.

go collect the lost pages. There is 4. you need those plus the special item for the relic to show up in shop. Found this out watching guides after feeling like i screwed up by following your post. I haven't reach a single area where a lost page is yet as it's normally done post game

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

go collect the lost pages. There is 4. you need those plus the special item for the relic to show up in shop. Found this out watching guides after feeling like i screwed up by following your post. I haven't reach a single area where a lost page is yet as it's normally done post game

Thank you so much, I feel so stupid now, They don't mention anything about it in the trophy guide or in game, I now have got the hilt and the platinum, I'll lock the thread now considering it isn't glitched and will update the thread title to reflect this.

• Like 2