See y'all!

GMVehox

Hello fellas!

For me it's time to move on with my life. I know you don't care, but I have to share this with you anyways. So...

It has been exactly 10 years, when I received my first trophy ever. On November 16th, 2012. Now, exactly 10 years later I reached 1.000 Platinums and I think that's the perfect timing to stop trophy hunting and move on with my life. That doesn't mean, that i won't ever play again, on the contrary i will still play games, but now I enjoy them without focusing on the trophy list. 

I wish you all the best of luck and fun collecting trophies and I hope that you will achieve the goals that you have settled for yourself. :)

I achieved my last own trophy today: "Get 1.000 Platinums." It feels great for me and I won't come back, promise! ??

Maybe I'll see you around...! ;)

Greetings

@Mods: If this post isn't welcome, feel free to delete it. PS: You're all doing a great job!

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Hello fellas!

For me it's time to move on with my life. I know you don't care, but I have to share this with you anyways. So...

It has been exactly 10 years, when I received my first trophy ever. On November 16th, 2012. Now, exactly 10 years later I reached 1.000 Platinums and I think that's the perfect timing to stop trophy hunting and move on with my life. That doesn't mean, that i won't ever play again, on the contrary i will still play games, but now I enjoy them without focusing on the trophy list. 

I wish you all the best of luck and fun collecting trophies and I hope that you will achieve the goals that you have settled for yourself. :)

I achieved my last own trophy today: "Get 1.000 Platinums." It feels great for me and I won't come back, promise! ?1f3fc.png

Greetings

@Mods: If this post isn't welcome, feel free to delete it. PS: You're all doing a great job!

It's fine.

Maybe moving it to introductions would be better, and one could argue that this could have just been a status update, but I don't have a problem with it and where it's at.

Anyways, the better question is "Why not start a new game (and do it again)? Next time, do it on Hard Mode and only do it with Rare, VR, and UR plats. xD

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Maybe moving it to introductions would be better, and one could argue that this could have just been a status update, but I don't have a problem with it and where it's at.

Maybe rather to OUTROductions? :D.

"Farewells" or sth!

GL @SoLiD_FLaMezZx on your new path!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Hello fellas!

I achieved my last own trophy today: "Get 1.000 Platinums." It feels great for me and I won't come back, promise! ?1f3fc.png

Greetings

Good for you, remove those shackles.