Trophy Thoughts?

ThePsychDr

Everything but the Full House trophy seems fine in my opinion.

Trying to get 7 people together is quite the challenge and whether I’m just unlucky or whatever, I can’t find a playlist on the game with 7 people in it to save my life.

How on earth do you boost Full House?

I’m able to get a team of 4 together, nothing more than that to an in game party. The lobby size seems to be 16, and the other team of 4 can’t join or one of our teams get disconnected. Most of the time, the lobby is too full.

Any idea or ideas on this?

8 hours ago, Violino said:

Everything but the Full House trophy seems fine in my opinion.

Trying to get 7 people together is quite the challenge and whether I’m just unlucky or whatever, I can’t find a playlist on the game with 7 people in it to save my life.

Looks like you have this now. Any ideas to boost?

Edited by HotCoffee303

On 11/18/2022 at 9:04 AM, Andreh-Feijoh said:

i got the ea play offer this month, expecting to use the trial to test this game... anyone know if you can get trophies for these trials, since it's a time trial?

Yup, you can get trophies in the 10 hour trial. I just earned 3 trophies now in the trial.

Edited by NZBigC
  • Like 1

On 21/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, ellileon said:

Why is everyone complaining about the trophys? I'm really happy that it's not the next easy 20 hours plat where you don't need any efford to get it. Would be great if this is something which requieres at least some skill. ?

I Don't mind there being difficult trophy's they make the journey better but I hate online trophies in a game that the online will be dead in a week in, if you want online trophies then make an online focused game they need to stop putting them in single player focused games

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, N64-SuperNova-64 said:

I Don't mind there being difficult trophy's they make the journey better but I hate online trophies in a game that the online will be dead in a week in, if you want online trophies then make an online focused game they need to stop putting them in single player focused games

Trophies are a set that is part of the game, for those who can "make the most of it" for those who are willing to hunt for trophies. If you have online it is obvious that you will have online trophies.

And racing games nowadays only survive if they are online, whether you like it or not.

"Oh, but it will be empty in 15 days" if that were the case there would be no one playing Most Wanted '12 on PS3.

Just a tip for anyone looking to do Full House, which I picked up today, admittedly having got lucky with 7 other randoms who didn't disconnect. While of course it should be easier to put together a gaming session on here, although I'm not 100% sure how the party system and invites actually work in-game, I found that in online servers with crossplay off, more randoms tended to squad up for races. I just kept on leaving servers and loading back in if people weren't joining races and eventually got lucky with a full 8/8 playlist, which no-one disconnected from. I'm not 100% certain if this is a surefire thing, but I definitely noticed more players joining and persisting through speedlists with crossplay off. I hope this helps.

On 04/12/2022 at 6:52 PM, aaroncharles said:

Can the online trophies be boosted with a friend?

Yes

Yesterday we did the full house trophy with a group of players via the boosting session. We retried entering servers with 2 groups of 4 until we reached an empty server. Pulled everyone in and went for it. 

On 04/12/2022 at 5:52 PM, aaroncharles said:

Can the online trophies be boosted with a friend?

Yes.

I managed to get Full House in the end with a boosting group, no randoms. The online playlists can be done with just 1 other person.

21 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

Yes

Yesterday we did the full house trophy with a group of players via the boosting session. We retried entering servers with 2 groups of 4 until we reached an empty server. Pulled everyone in and went for it. 

Pretty much how we did it too, easy as pie.

Edited by HotCoffee303
  • Like 1

I got the platinum for it yesterday, the most annoying trophy/part was getting 3 stars on all the drift zones. In past need for speed games it was about getting a certain amount of points in a drift zone, now they made it that you need to get a certain distance. Some of the checkpoints were placed in such places that I would miss it, and they added a time limit on the drift zone.

Edited by POLSKA-PAT
posted unfinished post by accident

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:40 AM, carlokkia said:

Is it possible to pause the game? ?

Yes you can pause the game ? 

Also, these trophies were not that bad. I got full house just playing online with randoms.  And the 3 star challenges are easier than in Payback, about the same as Heat. 

Edited by thabg23