Free Fez Steam Key....

Demigod

Who want's it? I bought the last Humble Bundle twice (like an idiot; although it is for a good cause though) so I ended up with 2 of everything... so seriously, who want a free FEZ steam key?

First come first serve.

Also, I do have the other ones,

Fez

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

Starseed Pilgrim

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

The Swapper

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Antichamber

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine

if anyone wants any of these other ones, just let me know which one, and if its still up for grabs, ill send you the gift link. One per person please.

Ill take the swapper if you dont mind :) really cool thing  youre doing (sucks you accidently did it though lol)

• Like 1

I'd take anyone that's left

I still have these two left

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

Starseed Pilgrim

take which ever one you want.

Thank you so much for the code, what you're doing is a nice thing :lol:

133151027202.jpg

you are very welcome, It was for a cause so im not mad, but I just cant let the games go to waste so might as well give them away. You know. Enjoy the game though. :yay:

• Like 1

I don't wan't any of those games but I'd like to thank you for doing this. I love seeing members of the community help each other out and it reminds me why PSNP is so damn awesome. Thank you sir.

tumblr_mdjna3calT1raobbqo1_500.gif

Parker 

Edited by Parker
Spelling like a skittish monkey
  • Like 1

I don;t waent any of those games but I'd like to thank you for doing this. I love seeing members of the community help each other out and it reminds me why PSNP is so damn awesome. Thank you sir.

tumblr_mdjna3calT1raobbqo1_500.gif

Parker 

Well thank you Parker, if anything I might just double buy another HB the next time (on purpose this time) Just to do this again. Maybe lol