Batman: Arkham Knight Revealed

I love this series, and its easily one of my favorite franchises in recent memory but i ultimately chose to skip out on Origins for a number of reasons - i dislike prequels, it was an unnecessary game (that only exists because WB studios needed a cash-cow and Arkham Knight needed more development time) and the reviews, while generally positive where also somewhat off-putting. Basically, the same reasons why i skipped out on God of War: Ascension and that's another series i absolutely adore. That being said, if either Arkham Origins or Ascension were to make their way to PlayStation Plus i would be delighted.

Not that it needs to be stated, but i am very excited for Arkham Knight and these guys do a great job with their trailers.

Yeah I skipped Origins too.  I think the 2 people on this thread that had something positive to say about it are the first 2 good reviews I've heard.  It just doesn't look good enough, like they took Arkham City and remade it, but maybe a little worse.  If I need tens of hours more Batman time I can play the Riddler challenges on Asylum and City [hey and I just finally completed the ones on Asylum!]

Full Gotham map? Check

Drivable Batmobile? Check

Made by Rocksteady? Check

I'm ready to pre order, and I don't even have a PS4 yet.

Dude same here!  So far Thief was the only next gen game I was really interested in, but it got lousy reviews.  With this release the next gen library starts looking good enough to make PS4 a worthwhile purchase.

i heard that origins was the worst in the arkham series, not to mention the unnecessary MP with it's super annoying online trophies. so i gave it the finger and pass it, now i heard that rocksteady are back and they're the one making arkham knight instead of F******! WB.... Hell Yeah!

only one problem though.... i don't have a ps4 :|

and since RS is behind it again, please don't tell me that there'll be a perfect free flow 3.0 or something like include using the batmobile in a combo trophy, i remember ridler revenge challenge maps and perfect freeflow 2.0 trophy are the ones made me hate all the people who worked at Rock Steady studio at the time  xD     

• Like 1