Batman: Arkham Knight Revealed

im sick of broken games being released I liked origins but I wouldn't play it until all the patched came out as IT WAS UNPLAYABLE we should not be beta testers just waiting for day 1 patches its just not good enough any other purchase in the world doesn't get it this bad if you buy something broken you get a new free item (not that that would help as a new game would also be broken LOL) :angry: rant over. meanwhile im still looking forward to a ps4 batman!! 

im sick of broken games being released I liked origins but I wouldn't play it until all the patched came out as IT WAS UNPLAYABLE we should not be beta testers just waiting for day 1 patches its just not good enough any other purchase in the world doesn't get it this bad if you buy something broken you get a new free item (not that that would help as a new game would also be broken LOL) :angry: rant over. meanwhile im still looking forward to a ps4 batman!! 

Origins was made by different developers than Asylum and City and both of those games were pretty much perfect on launch so I have no doubts that another game by Rocksteady will be just as awesome as their previous two and hopefully the developers of Origins have learned their lesson when it comes to releasing broken games. 

I can't wait for this game. Rocksteady's Batman games are some of the best games of the last generation and it will be awesome to see what they can do with the PlayStation 4 and Xbone. 

Parker

Glad it is being made by Rocksteady now my final wish is that its released for pc/ps4/one only, but I doubt it will be granted.

In the article on game informer, they only have it listed for release on next gen and PC. I hope it remains that way.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/03/04/april-cover-revealed-2014-1039752374.aspx

I take it I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Origins? It may not have innovated the same way City did but I thought it had the best story of any of the games so far and a lot of good ideas. I'm glad to see the series will go on and I'm sure Rocksteady will blow us away yet again on the next gen with loads of new ideas.

I take it I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Origins? It may not have innovated the same way City did but I thought it had the best story of any of the games so far and a lot of good ideas. I'm glad to see the series will go on and I'm sure Rocksteady will blow us away yet again on the next gen with loads of new ideas.

I agree with you, Arkham Origins had the best story of all the Arkham games. I also thought the boss fights were much better in Origins than the previous games. Only problem I had with Origins was some of the technical issues and the mp but I thought the single player was awesome!

God. What a waste of Rocksteadys valuable time.

Having to come in and save the franchise after it got fucked by Origins.

whatever happened to the silver-age batman game, or the Superman game that they were rumoured to be going to do?

Rocksteadys finest hour was Arkhm Asylum - a new game with new mechanics, built from the ground up. Not many developers can do that, so let them go do it again - or at least try. Leave sequals to lesser developers.