(PS4) DBD Forged in Fog Chapter

I ended up getting A Fast Death and Cruelty Loves Company within a few seconds of each other. I loaded into a match as the Knight with the intent to just screw around and practice figuring out path layouts and timing and so forth, and get whatever hits I could if I didn't have to go out of my way, because I'd gotten the Adept trophy an hour earlier playing normally, having given up on trying to use the guards while going for it. Survivors realized I wasn't bothering them, so started letting my guards chase them, sometimes looping to grab the flag for the haste effect, coming to me for a hit, and then healing. All four survivors joined in, and even when I started whacking gens to let 'em know to go ahead and work on them, they'd still rotate out letting me get hits. Whole thing took maybe 15-20 minutes, if that, so for anyone still struggling on those two and just wanting to get them done without hassle, it wouldn't hurt to just make it clear for survivors (especially if they're blatantly a crossplay SWF group that can actually talk to each other to let one another know you're harmless) that you're just "practicing"; chances are they'll let you and make it easy as hell to get this done.

On 24/11/2022 at 1:09 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yeah using the clowns yellow gas is the easiest method I've heard

Easiest is to just camp a hook and hit the guy who his unhooked since survivors get a speed boost when unhooked. Plus you wont actually kill them because of the BT effect. :)

2 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Easiest is to just camp a hook and hit the guy who his unhooked since survivors get a speed boost when unhooked. Plus you wont actually kill them because of the BT effect. :)

Yeah but atleast with the clown 8ts much more likely the survivors will actually help if your just gasing smacking and walking off lol if u go a hooking them there likely to run and hide more actually had all 4 survivors figure out what I was doing Bd was just letting me them once done continued the match as normal

• Like 1