(PS4) DBD Forged in Fog Chapter

Feng Min's Perk: Alert will make

Lifting The Fog
Reveal the Killer's aura 50 times in public matches.

a cakewalk. Any other suggestions for easier ways to unlock any of these new DLCs trophies can be compiled here.

Edit: ahahahahhahahahaaha. IDK if it's a platform specific glitch (Steam) or not, but I just got Lifting the Fog after revealing the Killers aura ONCE!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

While a guard engages a chase with a survivor, you as the knight must hit the said survivor. Guards hitting them won’t count. For 50 times total.

Does the guard need to materialize first or as soon as the survivor is marked with the green circle I can hit them without having to wait for the guard?

5 hours ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Does the guard need to materialize first or as soon as the survivor is marked with the green circle I can hit them without having to wait for the guard?

Yes, as soon they’re marked with the green circle, you can hit them, since the guard spotted them and engages a chase.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, THJamie said:

I’m gonna struggle getting adept with the Knight, by the time I get one hook three gens are done

Not gonna lie, I am currently trying to get adept. It's the only trophy I have left for the whole game. It is an absolute nightmare. Everyone just runs in a straight line away from you and the slow ass knight can't catch up. Not to mention the AI of the guards gets stuck on every grain of sand and when they don't, their pathing is astonishingly horrible. It doesn't seem like they can comprehend that the survivor is moving forward, so they are always aiming for the spot they were in as opposed to the spot they are going to and they end up going the longest way possible to their target. An abysmal experience like no other

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GretchenWebb23 said:

I will be happy if they stop add dlc but is will never happen right?

I’m fine with them adding dlc, but they need to stop adding trophies. The game is too expensive. I hope they at least discontinue new trophies for the ps4. I hate coming back to this game just to have to do this every three months.

48 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Not gonna lie, I am currently trying to get adept. It's the only trophy I have left for the whole game. It is an absolute nightmare. Everyone just runs in a straight line away from you and the slow ass knight can't catch up. Not to mention the AI of the guards gets stuck on every grain of sand and when they don't, their pathing is astonishingly horrible. It doesn't seem like they can comprehend that the survivor is moving forward, so they are always aiming for the spot they were in as opposed to the spot they are going to and they end up going the longest way possible to their target. An abysmal experience like no other

The hardest adept trophy and the weakest killer yet.

12 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I finally got it. I think I lost so many games in a row that the MMR system decided to have some mercy on me.

40 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m fine with them adding dlc, but they need to stop adding trophies. The game is too expensive. I hope they at least discontinue new trophies for the ps4. I hate coming back to this game just to have to do this every three months.

I was thinking something similar lately. I'm hoping they are close to maxing out the second trophy list, cause if they start a third one we can ditch the game and not have the third one show up in our list. I do like the game a lot but the most recent chapters have been a huge pain. The RPD grind on the previous dlc was unforgetabble 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

I finally got it. I think I lost so many games in a row that the MMR system decided to have some mercy on me.

I was thinking something similar lately. I'm hoping they are close to maxing out the second trophy list, cause if they start a third one we can ditch the game and not have the third one show up in our list. I do like the game a lot but the most recent chapters have been a huge pain. The RPD grind on the previous dlc was unforgetabble 

Don’t think they’re close to maxing out the list yet. Only 84 trophies and they can have up to 125? Each DLC normally only has 3-6 trophies too so think we’re gonna be here for a while lol. I can’t see them stopping because they make too much money, it is annoying though.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2022 at 5:46 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I got adept on my first game with him. I don’t understand the guard thing so the only time I used it was when I hooked someone I made a green trail thing and a guard ran round them. I just played like I would any other killer using their weapon to whack them. I thought I’d share incase others were worried after reading this comment ? I don’t particularly like the new killer and don’t understand his powers really as only had one game so far, but maybe if people are struggling just use his sword instead of his powers.