Will this warrant a flag?

Vern3r0z

So i played the ps4 stack of this game on release on an alt account online and i have a level 90 kicksin with some ok gear. WIth the terror zones coming to the game at some point (hopefully offline too), i thought that i might plat this at some point on this account. My question is, if i link the battle net accout that i used on the alt with the assa to my current account will some trophies autopop and thus get me flagged? I think i had maybe a little over 50% of the trophies done. Or would it be safer to just start a new account with this user?

19 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

If trophies are earned as a result of, then yes, in short, that's considered cheating, since you're using another account's progress.

In this game there is cross progression between switch pc and ps4/5. You could theoratically get 1 kill away from level 99 on PC and the take that char to your playstation and then kill 1 enemy and pop the trophy for level 99 instantly. In theory how is that different?

Edited by Vern3r0z

58 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

In this game there is cross progression between switch pc and ps4/5. You could theoratically get 1 kill away from level 99 on PC and the take that char to your playstation and then kill 1 enemy and pop the trophy for level 99 instantly. In theory how is that different?

Crossplay is allowed, and linking crossplay accounts is fine.

Re-using crossplay / linked accounts across multiple PSN accounts is not acceptable for leaderboard purposes, it breaks the spirit of the rules.

38 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Re-using crossplay / linked accounts across multiple PSN accounts is not acceptable for leaderboard purposes, it breaks the spirit of the rules.

fair enough, guess ill just make another account then when i eventually get to playing this.

59 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Isn’t this similar to Fortnite? If he is the owner of the account it should be treated like every other autopop right?

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

how would u know if an account was linked on another platform as opposed to linking from another psn account? The account that is being linked won’t have any prior progress on it 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

as far as I know the progress towards trophies is not linked to the account in any way, meaning I mostly play on PS5 and as you can see I got waaay more trophies there than on PS4, even though I have the very same account linked to both consoles. so unless I go through the effort of doing everything twice, nothing should "autopop", otherwise I would get all the boss kill trophies on PS4 by just loggin into my online character.