Infinite VOLTA Coins

lew

Just now, TheVengeance1231 said:

> IE using volta to get to the end of level 1 or level 4...

Is this a must??

Can I use pro club to get to the end of level 1 or level 4 ??

You can use pro clubs yes but I'd suggest doing the volta weekly challenges as they level you up faster. ?

• Like 1

On 9.2.2023 at 4:27 AM, MushuMixLipa said:

Here's the method for earning the 20k coins glitch for everyone. 

You must reach the level in the season that is BEFORE the one that gives you 20k coins. IE using volta to get to the end of level 1 or level 4...

Then you've got to get to that next level with the 20k coins playing Pro Clubs. Once you've hit that level you HAVE to claim them through Pro Clubs. 

Required steps - 

1) hit the level BEFORE the coin requirement 

2) play Pro Clubs whilst hitting the requirement for the next level

3) hit L3 on the pro club menu 

4) hit X (Cross) on okay 

5) hit L3 and then cross on the coin reward 

6) leave volta, enter pro clubs 

5) repeat 

I can confirm this works perfectly. Just got the trophy on my ps5 version with this method.

Thank you! Absolute time saver!

Edited by BigBadKingCule
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2023 at 10:18 AM, BigBadKingCule said:

Exactly what u said :)

No it is not patched and probably never will.

You just have to follow the steps EXACTLY as written by MushuMixLipa

i tried using mushuMixLipa method and sadly didnt work for me. Can only claim once at lv2 and lv5.

if anyone manage to successfully use the trick recently or aware that the glitch have been patch pls share. 

Edited by johnng720
  • Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 11:53 AM, johnng720 said:

Thanks will wait for your update :)

It worked at reaching level 5 but that was only for 3 cycles and then it stopped. Tried at the level 2 rewards and nothing. Seem it might've just been an edge case though, looking at the patch notes doesn't indicate anything has been done about it mind. 

7 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

It worked at reaching level 5 but that was only for 3 cycles and then it stopped. Tried at the level 2 rewards and nothing. Seem it might've just been an edge case though, looking at the patch notes doesn't indicate anything has been done about it mind. 

Thanks for sharing. So far i had tried 1st 3 levels and only able claim once. Since this season the rewards at every level is coins can try my luck at each level. 

• 1 month later...

seems like the glitch has been patched i tried both of them and neither worked.

On the other hand there is a discounted bundle in the shop for 0 coins and i cant buy it because my game crashes but if you get them 1 by 1 they cost 10 coins easy way to get 7 extra items in your inventory

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2023 at 8:59 AM, Baron_Bonk said:

Tried the method earlier this week, didn't work. I shelved out some real money for FIFA Points and got it done that way. I care less for the couple euro I spent than the 10-20 hours I'd have to grind.

How much do you need to spend?

I shelved out €15 and that got me about 30 items and some fifa points left. So depending on how much you did to get the win and are willing to play for enjoyment decides how much you need to spend. Weekly objectives are easily done in volta battles and give a ton of points to get you some items/volta coins from the seasonal.