Impeccable game.

LesbianBedHead

Uncharted 3 was so overrated.

UC2 > TR > UC1 > UC3

I agree with uncharted 3 being overrated but,

TR > UC2 > TLOU > UC3

I've never played Drake's Fortune, I will someday though

Let me just add, I hated UC3. I thought it was honestly terrible. But Among Thieves was amazing.

Edited by cobain_is_godd

UC3 was way better than tomb raider. no doubt!! and that's not even taking multiplayer into consideration

i think some people were disappointed because among thieves raised the bar really high. huge difference between UC1 and among theves...

Uncharted isn't that great of a series

what are you smoking over there cobain???

Edited by satran24h
  • Like 1

This game was totally amazing, through and through. Multiplayer had no business being included in this game. Period. Same goes for Uncharted. Many people are talking about comparing this title to the Uncharted series, which IMO is a damn good series. Most of you are aware that Uncharted borrowed a lot of things from the original TR series, right? Uncharted and Tomb Raider (All games in both franchises) have made revolutionary steps in the TPS genre and gaming overall.

This game was totally amazing, through and through. Multiplayer had no business being included in this game. Period. Same goes for Uncharted. Many people are talking about comparing this title to the Uncharted series, which IMO is a damn good series. Most of you are aware that Uncharted borrowed a lot of things from the original TR series, right? Uncharted and Tomb Raider (All games in both franchises) have made revolutionary steps in the TPS genre and gaming overall.

This is exactly what I was saying before. Someone said "it was trying to be Uncharted" which pissed me off

Tomb Raider game sucks it was as bad as playing a hannah Montana game awfull gameplay thats besides the point whats with people saying Tomb Raider is like the Uncharted game not at all the same

I guess everybody's opinion is their own. Even if it is complete shit [some offense]

• Like 1

Tomb Raider is pretty good but the game was wayyyy to easy, I mean on the hardest difficulty there is you won't even sweat and if you try semi-hard you probably won't even die.

I am playing on easy mode :giggle:

The MP is a joke, absolutely terrible

• 1 month later...

I know it's been over a month since someone has posted on this thread but, dontcha just love it when someone compares one title to another or claims that that game copied another? If games didn't copy or borrow certain components from others, then developers really wouldn't be able to compete with each other for money from games. Same thing applies to well, everything else.

have you played uncharted multiplayer???? doesn't sound like it

Yes I've played Uncharted's MP. It had no business being there. It made no sense to what the game was trying to capture. Uncharted and TR are story driven games, therefore, they have no reason to apply a MP mode to it.