Any Way To Change Language?

I bought the AS version from Amazon and I thought it was the same as the normal version. I was wondering if it was possible to change the language in the game because I don't understand Japanese and I  really want to earn the platinum.

Edit: I wanted to point out that I have the Vita version.

Edited by TechyX9451

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

There should be an option in the main menu to change it but I doubt English is one of the available languages so you may well be stuck with using either Japanese or one of the other Asian languages.

Thanks for letting me know :) !!! The game and platinum may be harder but that's ok. I was about to buy the AS version of Uncharted Golden Abyss from Amazon but it might have a similar problem to this.

2 hours ago, TechyX9451 said:

Thanks for letting me know :) !!! The game and platinum may be harder but that's ok. I was about to buy the AS version of Uncharted Golden Abyss from Amazon but it might have a similar problem to this.

That one doesn't have any stacks and is a major global franchise so should have English support in all regions but don't quote me on it.

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yours is just the regular Japanese release, not the asia one. It only supports Japanese language 

Well that’s upsetting. I wanted to play the game and earn the platinum but I guess it will be harder now due to the game only being in Japanese 

On 12/5/2022 at 9:14 AM, TechyX9451 said:

Well that’s upsetting. I wanted to play the game and earn the platinum but I guess it will be harder now due to the game only being in Japanese 

Ok so I played the game a bit tonight and it isn’t that hard. The only thing I don’t know is what the second shop is. I know one sells the swords and hooks but I don’t understand what the second one sells. I have a bout 20% of the trophies so far so I think I will be able to do it.

7 hours ago, TechyX9451 said:

Ok so I played the game a bit tonight and it isn’t that hard. The only thing I don’t know is what the second shop is. I know one sells the swords and hooks but I don’t understand what the second one sells. I have a bout 20% of the trophies so far so I think I will be able to do it.

If it's anything like the sequel, the Regiment Stores sell Gifts, Weapons, Materials and Horses.

7 hours ago, TechyX9451 said:

Play the JP Vita version at the same time as the english version on PS4. Instant translation, sort of.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 12/9/2022 at 6:40 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Play the JP Vita version at the same time as the english version on PS4. Instant translation, sort of.

I have nothing to add to this besides I love your signature 

edit: guess I should add something. Thinking I’ll pick up a few Japanese ps vita games that got physical copies like this game Catherine full body, sao games. Any recommendations?

I only have tales of innocence r and p3 and p5 dancing

Edited by Zander