Leveling to 61

elvisfan1

What's the quickest way I can level to 61 in this game? I've looked at people's lists and they're doing it in about a day! I'm currently level 51 with poor weapons and poor armour considering how much of the game I've done. It's the only trophy I've got left so if you have any advice, it'd be much appreciated.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
No boosting

24 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

Thanks guys, so do I do Eridian Promontory on Playthrough 1? I'm nowhere near it on Playthrough 2.

Playthrough 2 or 2.5 is recommended for farming XP (kill the final boss at the end of Playthrough 2, to trigger the proper scaling), else the XP gain will be low to non-existent if you carry on trying to level up in Playthrough 1.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Playthrough 2 or 2.5 is recommended (kill the final boss at the end of Playthrough 2, to trigger the proper scaling), else the XP gain will be low to non-existent if you carry on trying to level up in Playthrough 1.

Eurgh I was hoping to not have to play the whole story again but thanks for letting me know.

To the grind I go I  guess...

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2022 at 3:32 PM, elvisfan1 said:

Eurgh I was hoping to not have to play the whole story again but thanks for letting me know.

To the grind I go I  guess...

You don´t need to. If you haven´t completed "Merchant of Death" challenge, there´s an exploit you can use. I consider this method boring AF, but others think it's worse to replay the story again. 

Also, you have the option to fight CrawDaddy (or have someone fight him for you).

2 hours ago, Omega-MkIII said:

You don´t need to. If you haven´t completed "Merchant of Death" challenge, there´s an exploit you can use. I consider this method boring AF, but others think it's worse to replay the story again. 

Also, you have the option to fight CrawDaddy (or have someone fight him for you).

Agreed. I've got that method (amongst others) listed in my Guide on .org but it takes forever, is painfully boring and by the time you've levelled up enough to pop the trophies, you may as well have just done the story again.

On 22/02/2023 at 4:36 PM, HuntingFever said:

Agreed. I've got that method (amongst others) listed in my Guide on .org but it takes forever, is painfully boring and by the time you've levelled up enough to pop the trophies, you may as well have just done the story again.

Yup. That´s what I did. The game is great.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...