(Fixed) All Pathfinders Trophies are Bugged for the time being.

Be careful if you're planning to start this game and to get the platinum. As of this moment, all the trophies related to playing/winning with the Pathfinders are bugged and Ubisoft are not responding to any of the players complaints. 
Despite the fact there is no report of this in the trophy guide for this game, there are reports of these trophies being bugged atleast since December last year. Not even the introduction of new seasons and patches has resolved this. 

Don't be dumb as me, I'm really worried I won't ever get this plat even after getting the Meat Wall trophy legit. 

Edited by afonso_fc
The bugged trophies were patched

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All of these trophies have earners dated this month so they can't be that broken, unless there's someway of doing them offline without the latest patch installed 1f914.png.

People are auto-poping the trophies. They got the operator based trophies before it was glitched and later auto-popped them on a different version of the game.

• Like 1

On 9.12.2022 at 6:50 AM, Jae_1085 said:

People are auto-poping the trophies. They got the operator based trophies before it was glitched and later auto-popped them on a different version of the game.

Problem is, I have seen some of the people's profiles and they haven't unlocked the trophy on a different platform. Autopop PS4 version, but PS5 is incomplete. Weird.

I'm having the same issue here, but only on Jack of All Trades trophy. I tried last summer and got at least 6 wins with each operator. I started playing again this season hoping for it to be fixed but to no avail, I'm now nearly with 10 wins per operator and I even tried getting a win with each op in every gamemode but nothing. I have read that the trophy will pop randomly while playing or by aquiring every operator in-game. I have contacted Ubisoft and they basically told me to take a walk. I have found out though, that to whoever this trophy is glitched, the operator stats are not shown on this website: https://r6.tracker.network/  ; this led me to conclude that somehow the statistics aren't being registered. What is even weirder is that if the stats do not work properly,  how can only one trophy be glitched (for me). Besides this, I have also read that the trophy's description was changed and before it asked to complete something to do with T-Hunt or Situations. (5 Perfect wins in ranked equals to 5 situations with 3 stars)

5 hours ago, lzssgx said:

I am wondering if I can get this trophy by playing all operators, including those from newer seasons. Some games with similar trophy problems can be solved in that way.

Do you have all operators unlocked? If so please try it out and ket us know if it works that way

I'm level 43 and grinding to level 50. My last hope to get the pathfinder trophies to unlock (on both PS4 and PS5 as glitched on both for me) - is that they are somehow now linked to Ranked, not Quick Match - and therefore I will do them on Ranked when I get there and see if anything pops,

My planned endgame for this brilliant game, is the Get a Ranked Skill trophy. I don't have anybody I play with to get the Squads trophy, and I'll struggle for Good as Gold or the Stun grenade trophy. Hopefully I can pick off the Claymore, Frag Grenade and Plant bomb trophies before the end of my grind! Just got the Nitro Cell one.

4 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

I'm level 43 and grinding to level 50. My last hope to get the pathfinder trophies to unlock (on both PS4 and PS5 as glitched on both for me) - is that they are somehow now linked to Ranked, not Quick Match - and therefore I will do them on Ranked when I get there and see if anything pops,

My planned endgame for this brilliant game, is the Get a Ranked Skill trophy. I don't have anybody I play with to get the Squads trophy, and I'll struggle for Good as Gold or the Stun grenade trophy. Hopefully I can pick off the Claymore, Frag Grenade and Plant bomb trophies before the end of my grind! Just got the Nitro Cell one.

It won't work. Tried but it didn't pop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pnepnepne said:

Tried all trophies in ranked as well and it did not work either. We have to wait till someday they fix it. The stats are not updating on their tracker either

Ah well. At least it's a good game that doesn't feel like a grind. Took me a while to get the hang of it. Every match is different which keeps it exciting.

Also to note that my stats do show on the tracker site. But the trophies still glitched. Faint hope? 

Edited by pnepnepne

8 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

Ah well. At least it's a good game that doesn't feel like a grind. Took me a while to get the hang of it. Every match is different which keeps it exciting.

Also to note that my stats do show on the tracker site. But the trophies still glitched. Faint hope? 

The site is able to pull stats from the game, but operator stats are glitched, thus these are the only trophies you can't pop at the moment, everything else tracks properly.

6 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

FYI to everybody - Back in the day ATK and First Class Defence both popped within 30 minutes play randomly yesterday evening. 

There had been a minor update install so perhaps this was why?

I got Back in the Day ATK right now aswell !

Maybe the patch did fix it, let's see in these next couple of days if more trophies unlock, I'll archive or delete this post if it happens

I've been contacting Ubisoft Support over several means, maybe they finally listened and fixed them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, afonso_fc said:

I got Back in the Day ATK right now aswell !

Maybe the patch did fix it, let's see in these next couple of days if more trophies unlock, I'll archive or delete this post if it happens

I've been contacting Ubisoft Support over several means, maybe they finally listened and fixed them.

Same as me, have contacted them almost everyday, but finally I think they fixed it. I got back in the day and first class defence today. Hope full roster and jack of all trades are fixed as well 

• Like 1