Getting the servers back up

Flynnerigan

For those of you who have been playing this game recently, you will be unfortunate enough to discover that the game has connection issues. Every time you finish a level, you get an error message saying that you've lost connection to the server. This prevents you from gaining XP or adding your score to the leaderboards which prevents you from achieving a number of trophies and ultimately, the platinum. 

I'm hoping that we can make this issue echo around a bit with Ubisoft Support so that they can fix the issue. Ubi are generally quite good when it comes to aiding players with problems. Could those looking to get the platinum please fill out a ticket for the game from the following link, explaining the issue? 

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

Edited by Flynnerigan

• 1 month later...

This is definitely ridiculous.. I noticed this a few weeks ago and just figured it was a fluke and would be back on.. I've been playing this on and off sense June of 2022 and this wasn't an issue until Nov roughly. I'm like 8 tracks off from my trophy and of course.  As of right now the trophies pertaining too A/A+ ranks and reaching your "final form" are unobtainable as it stands.. I'll do my part as well and file a ticket.. 

Edited by ZachSmoke

So I heard back from UbisoftSupport on Twitter and have a ticket filed through there site. According to whom ever runs the Twitter account they will be addressing this “soon”.. I had to upload a short video to show them etc. Only time will tell.. 

Edited by ZachSmoke

1 hour ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm afraid not. Access to the leaderboards or uploading scores is entirely dependent on the servers being connected. Kind of stupid considering it's completely offline otherwise.

Which trophies require the leaderboards - the trophy guide doesn’t seem to mention it being a requirement.

2 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Which trophies require the leaderboards - the trophy guide doesn’t seem to mention it being a requirement.

The guide misinforms players by failing to mention the need for an online connection. A/A+ trophies and the XP trophy. You get none of these saved without an active server in the game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bart2959 said:

Just checked and it works on PC so probably they fixed also PS. 

I'm going to check right now! I hope so.

Edit: Well it's fixed on PS5/PS4 definitely. So glad they took care of it!! Now I'm gonna get back to it lol Was scared theyd  leave it. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I have an active server connection, my run is getting uploaded to the leaderboards, but my rank in chapter select won't update. Is this a know issue?

I had a similar issue where my recorded rank wasn't updated from the main menu for one of the bonus levels, but never for the main missions. As long as the leaderboards still show that you've gotten S+ when you go into them then you should be okay. 

49 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

I had a similar issue where my recorded rank wasn't updated from the main menu for one of the bonus levels, but never for the main missions. As long as the leaderboards still show that you've gotten S+ when you go into them then you should be okay. 

Yeah thanks, i just got the trophy for the A Ranks in the intensive military training, even though it didn't show a rank (except for leaderboard). Main Missions updated just fine.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Trying to get the devs to fix this issue last time took months of pestering. I wish you all the best, it's not an enjoyable position to be in.

I recommend bothering them on Twitter. They were able to fix it quickly last time once they got off their asses and realised it wasn't working so there's hope.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PsykozZVMFC said:

nop still doesn't work

Just tried it and it doesn't work for me either now...

I still hope, it was a good sign that it did work this morning. I hope it means, that the servers are slowly coming back now. We will see in a couple of days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...