New Glitch for Maximum Security PS5 disc

related_browser1

Oh Thank you thank you thank you!! I have got this ending sequence memorized for years to come! I was worried at first that I was doing something wrong because the credits would play without sound and also wasn't allowed to load game from them (the menu UI wouldn't load). And I had to reboot the game many many times. I cheered when the platinum popped!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shirohi_ said:

Oh Thank you thank you thank you!! I have got this ending sequence memorized for years to come! I was worried at first that I was doing something wrong because the credits would play without sound and also wasn't allowed to load game from them (the menu UI wouldn't load). And I had to reboot the game many many times. I cheered when the platinum popped!! 

Yea I’m not still understanding what exactly is making it pop I also did the same thing quite a few times and it mysteriously worked one of those times 

Thank you so much related_browser1 and RayCharlizard.

Raycharlizard's one worked for me, i was so frustrated by not getting the trophy despite playing all the game in MS, so thanks a lot.

Had to reload the manual save like 10-12 times to make it work but it did, so thanks.

I translated it in french and put it on french forums to help other people (i did link your message tho).

Love

Edited by Gebrilas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gebrilas said:

Thank you so much related_browser1 and RayCharlizard.

Raycharlizard's one worked for me, i was so frustrated by not getting the trophy despite playing all the game in MS, so thanks a lot.

Had to reload the manual save like 10-12 times to make it work but it did, so thanks.

I translated it in french and put it on french forums to help other people (i did link your message tho).

Love

yay happy for u!

On 13/12/2022 at 11:01 AM, RayCharlizard said:

If you follow the guide above, you need to start the new game on Maximum Security, wait for the auto save symbol to appear on the bottom right of the screen, and then load your hallway save directly from your new game gameplay. So don't quit to the main menu or close your game. This should crash your game. Then when you reload the game and load your hallway save you should be able to progress beyond the staircase crash. The less saves you have the better so you know exactly which save number you're loading each time. After I generated the working 1.00 auto save (no crash at the staircase) where I didn't have any item inventory I removed all of my 1.07 save data and kept only the saves generated during the 1.00 glitching run.

So, step by step:

1. Start new game on Maximum Security difficulty.

2. After opening cutscene auto saves, pause and load your hallway run save. Game will crash.

3. Boot game, go to load game and choose your hallway run save again.

4. Pause game and set difficulty to Maximum Security (will be set to Medium before this).

5. This will let you progress past the staircase. Run to the end of the hall and stop before the final door before the escape pod. Wait 3 seconds, you'll die.

This is where my results differ from the guide.

6. When you reload, set to Maximum Security difficulty and try to manual save. It won't work. Run and die again in the same place.

7. Keep an eye on the bottom right of the screen for the auto save icon. If it appears this time when you reload, set to Maximum Security difficulty and you should be able to manual save.

8. Complete the game. If trophy doesn't pop, quit game and reload the same latest hallway run 1.00 manual save. Repeat until pop.

That's what did it for me.

Add in to your steps that you need to set the game to Performance Mode, it kept crashing upon loading my save until I switched it ?

Edit: I should also add that this exact step by step netted me the trophy after loading up the ending sequence a second time. Much thanks to you and @related_browser1

Edited by ScintillaWolf

6 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Add in to your steps that you need to set the game to Performance Mode, it kept crashing upon loading my save until I switched it ?

Edit: I should also add that this exact step by step netted me the trophy after loading up the ending sequence a second time. Much thanks to you and @related_browser1

Good call, edited that into the first step. Forgot I was crashing too until I made that switch.

12 hours ago, RayCharlizard said:

Good call, edited that into the first step. Forgot I was crashing too until I made that switch.

I Couldn't get your way to work and pop the trophy found another work around on Reddit user Neonzombie posted that popped for me though after a bit of tweaking

:1-Finish game, save at the last step (escape pods) 2-Upload your save to the cloud 3-Clear the game and the game data from your console 4-Reinstall the game and download your game data, but be careful not to update to 1.07 5-Enter game and load the last save (it’s possible the game will crash, just load your save, don’t move and go to next step) 6-Pause the game and restart at checkpoint until you get the autosave logo took me 2 attempts. You should now have a new save (this one will not make your game crash). 7-Change the game difficulty to Maximum Security and make a manual save. Exit the game. Then load the save and continue to the end of the game like normal, should pop at credits, think it was on my third attempt

Just now, Tomforce1989 said:

I Couldn't get your way to work and pop the trophy found another work around on Reddit user Neonzombie posted that popped for me though after a bit of tweaking

:1-Finish game, save at the last step (escape pods) 2-Upload your save to the cloud 3-Clear the game and the game data from your console 4-Reinstall the game and download your game data, but be careful not to update to 1.07 5-Enter game and load the last save (it’s possible the game will crash, just load your save, don’t move and go to next step) 6-Pause the game and restart at checkpoint until you get the autosave logo took me 2 attempts. You should now have a new save (this one will not make your game crash). 7-Change the game difficulty to Maximum Security and make a manual save. Exit the game. Then load the save and continue to the end of the game like normal, should pop at credits, think it was on my third attempt

Also got this around 11:30am on Thursday 15th December 

On 13.12.2022 at 5:55 AM, related_browser1 said:

I JUST GOT THE PLATINUM DOING A NEW GLITCH!!!!!!!!! only works for physical copy

(INFO I FINISHED ON 1.07 VERSION ON PS5 12/12/2022)

(INFO Trophy popped at like 1 second into credits)

(MUST DO ON PERFORMANCE MODE)

For any update after 1.006.000, you can still make this glitch work if you have a physical copy of the game, but it requires a lot of tweaking. I just did it.

Make sure you have a save file for the pods' portion on the run. Once you do, exit and delete the game. This next part is up to you. Choose between turning off the internet connection on the PlayStation or canceling and deleting the update.

Once you do this, load the game up so that it is on version 1.000.000. The game will not let you make a manual save and will crash before any auto-save. You will have to fix this, and it is pretty simple.

Make sure you have an auto-save open. You only need one at this time. If you have to delete one, make sure it is not the file where you start running for the pods.

Start a new game, and it will immediately make an auto-save. I recommend the new game being on Maximum Security.

Now try and load the other file you plan on using. Yes, it will say Callisto the Start on Minimum Security. All of the files will. Ignore it. This should cause the game to crash.

We are doing just fine. Make sure you are not updating the game and go back into it. Load the file near the end of the game, as mentioned before. Now, you should notice your weapons don't match up. At least they never did for me. Change the difficulty to Maximum Security. Even if the file already says Maximum Security, you must make this change as it claims to be set on Medium Security. Also, you need another autosave slot open, and if you have to delete one, it's not the one you are currently using, just in case.

Now die. This should force an auto-save. It does not always work, but try again. You will now have zero items, period. If it worked and it was saved, you should now be able to make a manual save. If you can, and all of your files, say Maximum Security, delete any of the files past version 1.000.000. With that done, beating the game should net you the trophy/achievement at the end of the cinematic, where Jacob kills all of the enemies with no gun and no stun baton. He is literally pointing his finger at them.

After the trophy/achievement pops, you can let the game update. Also, this will work better on Performance mode. That is important until all the files are 1.000.000 files.

Now, for a bit of advice. Make sure you go under storage and pull the previous file from the Cloud saves, or you will have a bunch of saves with absolutely nothing. No gun, no baton, and so on. Might be sad with New Game+ come February 7th of next year. Personal experience on this one.

Thank you so much finding this way to fix the exploit.Worked perfect.But i had to do this twice, because i did something wrong on my first try.I have played complete offline with Update 1.07 on my SSD PS5. After i finished the game i followed these steps what are described in the original post.

I only have to kill one robot now, and then I got shiny platinum trophy.

@edit: I have got platinum now. Thank you all here for your amazong work to help other people to get the platinum trophy.

Edited by xXDer_KritikerXx
  • Like 2

Thank you for sharing this option.

So this one doesn’t matter what I do, it’s not working for me. After when I need the auto save thing it always crashes for me and I’m using performance mode and following the steps also.

I don’t know why, but I’ve noticed when the game wants to make an autosave the it’l always crashes.

I also made a legit maximum security run, but it’s not popping for me anyway.

Edited by robertseverr
Missing words

6 minutes ago, robertseverr said:

Don’t do it, the trophy won’t pop up

I followed the step, everything worked except the trophy didn't pop up.

So I started my 1.00 walkthrough to get the Maximum Security by using the initial positive glitch, but the collectible data-bios Dani Nakamura has been glitched for me.

This game is as messy as Dying Light 2.

I can confirm that it works with 1.08 saves, O just did that. Had to reload save 4 or 5 times before it popped.

Thank you, screw that game. Biggest disappointment in years so I have no heart feelings cheating on plat :P

Edit.Oh god damn... Once I've connected back trophy vanished... Guess I have to redo it online but canceling update...

Edit2. Ok, the trophy list updated itself somehow. 

Edited by Qillthaios

I finally got it to work after about ten or so trys. After you get the autosave and make a manual save, when it doesn't work and you have to reload the save and try again, don't close the application, instead quit to the main menu and reload the save from there. That worked for me. 

On 12/26/2022 at 1:07 AM, Void said:

i wonder if this works on 1.08. The game is crashing every 30sec to a minute. I am at the end of chapter 4 in the Biodome on version 1.00. It would suck to switch to 1.08 get to the end and this not work.

I posted a video of it on my yt and someone commented like a day ago saying it works on 1.08