Game is probably a waste of time for Platinum

Rocky-Ortiz

As for the It's a Bird! and Chaos Tamer trophies, this games Plat is hopeless. Didn't play Co-op at all and the trackers are bugged. The wingsuit challenges tracker doesn't appear at the bottom right. Chaos Tamer is stuck at 5/6 with all the requirements completed.

Edited by Rocky-Ortiz

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

seems the November update fixed things. I had plat within first month of release without any issues 

Did you enjoy it? Both the game in general and going for the plat? I've been a sucker for the Saints series for years and although I may have been pulled into the amount of hate this one has got, I feel a lot has come from people who haven't actually played the game so I'm keen to hear from the perspective of someone who has actually played it

8 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

seems the November update fixed things. I had plat within first month of release without any issues 

If you look at that forum you will see people still had no fix to the Wing it challenge tracker.

2 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Did you enjoy it? Both the game in general and going for the plat? I've been a sucker for the Saints series for years and although I may have been pulled into the amount of hate this one has got, I feel a lot has come from people who haven't actually played the game so I'm keen to hear from the perspective of someone who has actually played it

Hasn't played it? Lol 

1 minute ago, RoastedPeanut said:

it had it's ups and downs as all games do. Did i enjoy it? story, no. combat and driving? yes. There were tons of crazy drivers in the game causing mayhem at every step.

In regards to the infamously hard wingsuit bouncing off people, i had no issues. Game is probably a 6 or so out of 10 but since it's discounted anyways, I'd say buy it.

1 minute ago, Rocky-Ortiz said:

If you look at that forum you will see people still had no fix to the Wing it challenge tracker.

i have. Again, i had 0 issue doing it and have the plat.

• Like 2

Past some general irritating issues, I had fun achieving the Platinum. I didn't experience any game-breaking, major glitches or anything, thankfully, but I'm glad I waited to grab it on sale for $20. There was no way I would've been as satisfied with the end product had I shelled out full price for it on day one.

39 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I have played all but the very first saints row games I definitely enjoyed this new one it is vastly different from the originals definitely more grounded in reality but that's not really a bad thing I had a blast 

So if your wanting the old saints game that was pure chaos this isn't it but it's it's own kind of chaos

If your willing to go 8n open minded and not try to compare every detail to the past games you may enjoy it honestly I think all the negativity is from those who didn't actually play it and those who did play it but just can't be satisfied and nitpick everything also probably the same people who complained about the last 3 old saints games demanding something new and different now demanding a return to the past and will probably switch back if they do return. We live in an age of people hating and complaining about everything just to hate and complain

Also I didn't have much issues unlocking anything and I played soon after release 

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I gave a pretty extensive review of this when I posted my Plat for it, as someone who's a long time fan of this franchise and was mostly let down by this.