Lost Soul Aside (in development) - it's like DMC reborn

rockstarjazz

any release info on this game yet? looks very promising - the combat i dare say looks better than god of war, maybe even on par with devil may cry, which is saying something...!

combat looks good, the moves the player makes seems nailed down, art looks good, hopefully there's enemy varieties with various strategies in how to defeat them, lots of good bosses, puzzles, and other other form of game/problem solving to add richness. environments and story i hope are good too. then we are onto a winner!

The posting dates in that other topic show how spread out news for this game was back then. A few trailers in 2016 with posts, 2 posts in 2017, then no new posts until 2021.

I stay optomistic and curious but not overly hyped for games that don't have solid release dates. 

This game has been in development for far too long.

Well this game and GranBlue ReLink were bumped to PS5 games. So instead of coming out as PS4 games and waiting for patches/updates to PS5 someone decided to have them be PS5 games at launch.

A tough and poorly timed decision but it is what it is.

Edited by TJ_Solo
  • Like 1

This is the first I've heard of it, but I like what I see thus far. Doing a bit of research, seems it was originally being developed by a lone dude, until he assembled the team at UltiZeroGames. Interesting. 

Hope to see it release in my lifetime.

• Like 1