STFUxDxD's Badass Trophy Checklist

STFUxDxD

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanna know what you had to do to get that Twisted Metal Plat.  Once I heard how bad the online trophies were and how they wouldn't register I just pushed it to the back burner.  I would love to finish it up so any tips or ideas would be great.  Lol besides all that man really impressive list.  Keep up those ultra-rares. 

I just wanna know what you had to do to get that Twisted Metal Plat.  Once I heard how bad the online trophies were and how they wouldn't register I just pushed it to the back burner.  I would love to finish it up so any tips or ideas would be great.  Lol besides all that man really impressive list.  Keep up those ultra-rares. 

I deleted my game data and started over. I created a second PSN account that I could kill repeatedly (sign in via split-screen with a second controller) and manually kept track of my kills on a sheet of paper. I never hosted and I didn't count any of the kills if the (original) host disconnected before the end of the match. The two online trophies I was missing unlocked perfectly right on time. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice collection of great games and all games are either 100% or at least platinum! Completionist type trophy hunter detected. B)

Now go plat Alice. it is great game too! It should not take too long to complete. :D

By the way, hunt those fucking annoying Heist DLC trophies from GTA V to make your profile more perfectl. B)

By the way, hunt those fucking annoying Heist DLC trophies from GTA V to make your profile more perfectl. B)

Ugh I know. GTA V feels like so long ago, I'm really not that excited to go back to it. I just bought the game again so I'll be working on heists soon.