Trophy Thoughts?

A visual novel following gay furries… Makes sense to me. I mean, aren’t all dogs queer or something like that? Sniffing each other’s asses and shit? Am I onto something here or nah?

On 1/6/2023 at 11:17 PM, HateByDesign716 said:

Any game that has more gold than anything seems automatically dubbed shovelware.

Shovelware is not defined based on trophies, at least not exclusively.

On 1/8/2023 at 10:47 AM, Nelson_ said:

California 2023 starts…

2023? Not really, no. This has existed on Steam since last year and is now getting a console port/release.

Edited by Dry
Corrected text colour.

20 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Ehh, speak for yourself, lol.

I can statistically show you I'm speaking for the majority.

That's how bad it's gotten.

Embrace who you are, Baphomet, resist the urge to skip through VNs. For that way leads to madness.

Then again, if it wasn't for that behavior, kinetic VNs wouldn't make as much money as they do. 

Edited by Jelly Soup
Fast typing & contractions makes Jelly a dull boy.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Embrace who you are, Baphomet, resist the urge to skip through VNs. For that way leads to madness.

Then again, if it wasn't for that behavior, kinetic VNs would make as much money as they do. 

Yeah, I only play VNs if I'm going to actually play them. Which I usually don't. VNs definitely make up a lot of the OG easy plat games before they discarded the premise of being games altogether.

What do you mean by kinetic VNs?

10 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Yeah, I only play VNs if I'm going to actually play them. Which I usually don't. VNs definitely make up a lot of the OG easy plat games before they discarded the premise of being games altogether.

What do you mean by kinetic VNs?

VNs normally have branching paths and storylines, right?

Kinetic ones do not. It's a single story with a single route, maybe the odd 'click here so you feel like you're participating in the story' prompt. But it's otherwise just pushing x for the next dialog box in a set order.

Which is why they are especially popular with hunters. It's literally click skip and walk away for however long the story is at 200x speed.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 0:34 AM, DyrekRacc said:

I do not recommend skipping every dialogue and you will be missing out on the story. If choosing to skip the entire game, feel free to do so.

Even getting the platinum legit you still miss a lot of the story since you don't have to get all the endings. 

• Like 1