Game crashes if platinumed more than once.

ZACHSP8

I platinumed the EU version and then proceeded to do it for a friend who isn't on the leaderboard and the game crashed, when I reloaded the game all gold was at zero so had to start the little gold grind again.

I thought it was a one off and thought nothing of it, I got the game platinumed the second time with no more crashes but it was a bit annoying as I had over 4k in gold.

I then done same thing on NA version and had the same problem again.

I just thought I'll post this so people know there is a problem what pops up if you decide to go for a second platinum for friend on same game so I would advise people if they are going to do that just delete game and download again.

I played this on PS5.

Nah, not true. I platted the game back in february 2022, ps5 version. I think I had a couple crashes. Then I played the PS4 NA version with one crash and finally the PS4 EU version without any crashes. The game itself is buggy as fuck, sometimes it can crash, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it will reset your coins, sometimes it won't.

On 10/01/2023 at 2:10 PM, breakXedge said:

Nah, not true. I platted the game back in february 2022, ps5 version. I think I had a couple crashes. Then I played the PS4 NA version with one crash and finally the PS4 EU version without any crashes. The game itself is buggy as fuck, sometimes it can crash, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it will reset your coins, sometimes it won't.

How can you say no it's not true, was you sitting next to me when it happen? NO you wasn't.

Did you platinum it on your account and then proceed to platinum it for a friend?

15 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

How can you say no it's not true, was you sitting next to me when it happen? NO you wasn't.

Did you platinum it on your account and then proceed to platinum it for a friend?

Because I platted it three times, and the statement it's just not true. Maybe it happened to you, but it's not something everyon will suffer. But anyway. The game crashes because it's bad developed, tested, debugged, whatever, but it's not related if you've platted it more than once.

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Because I platted it three times, and the statement it's just not true. Maybe it happened to you, but it's not something everyon will suffer. But anyway. The game crashes because it's bad developed, tested, debugged, whatever, but it's not related if you've platted it more than once.

But you platted 3 different versions of the game on the same account.

@ZACHSP8 Is talking about the same version on 2 different accounts. This might be a specific situation that always crashes as it happened twice to him with both the EU and the US version.
If this is a recurring thing you can at least take some precautions like back-ups just before the end and doing the re-install before you start on the other account.
This is apart of all the other possible crashes that you can still encounter and seem more random.

Also: It's not because your experience went fine that nobody else can have certain problems and that only your experience is the only true one.

Some game glitches happen to everyone, others only to a few but it's not because they only happen to a few and not you that they don't exist.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kolm said:

But you platted 3 different versions of the game on the same account.

@ZACHSP8 Is talking about the same version on 2 different accounts. This might be a specific situation that always crashes as it happened twice to him with both the EU and the US version.
If this is a recurring thing you can at least take some precautions like back-ups just before the end and doing the re-install before you start on the other account.
This is apart of all the other possible crashes that you can still encounter and seem more random.

Also: It's not because your experience went fine that nobody else can have certain problems and that only your experience is the only true one.

Some game glitches happen to everyone, others only to a few but it's not because they only happen to a few and not you that they don't exist.

Oh fuck me, you're right!

Please @ZACHSP8 accept my apologies man, my bad.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Oh fuck me, you're right!

Please @ZACHSP8 accept my apologies man, my bad.

That's ok I forgive you. lol

I have just cancelled the hit on you. lol

On my account I had no crashes on any version of the game, only crashes I encountered was the ones listed above.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have platinumed this game on four different accounts on a base ps4, the game is buggy AF!

the first time I played it it crashed once I entered the lab, it goes to a never ending loading screen and if you quit the game and reboot it again it will erased your save file.

guides recommend you to platinum the game in one sitting which luckily it's easy to do.