(Part 1 of 2) Need help with a survey for a marketing class to gather some data about video gaming accessories (Polls)

Choubel

(Part 1 of 2) Some questions about video gaming accessories preference  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What platform/s do you play games on? (Choose as many as applicable)

• Playstation 4
    • Playstation 5
    • Xbox One
    • Xbox X or S
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Branded Gaming PC
    • Custom Built PC
    • Steam Deck
    • Smartphone
    • Other
  2. 2. What type of video gaming accessories do you use to play your games? (Choose as many as applicable)

• Gaming Headphone
    • Gaming Keyboard
    • Gaming Mouse
    • Gaming Mousepad
    • Gaming Monitor
    • Gaming Controller (for PC)
    • VR Devices (Playstation VR, HTC Vive, Oculus, etc)
    • Other
  3. 3. What video gaming accessories brand do you prefer? (Choose up to three)

• Razer
    • Corsair
    • ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers)
    • Logitech G
    • SteelSeries
    • Mad Catz
    • Turtle Beach / Roccat
    • HyperX
    • Redragon
    • Other

Hi there gamers, I need some help with a survey for a marketing class that I am taking. The survey is regarding video gaming accessories, there will be 6 questions. This thread is the first part with 3 questions, as the thread only allows a maximum of 3 questions. The voter's name is private and hidden. If you're participating in the polls, please also participate in the second part of the polls. Thank you for participating and answering the polls, your help is very much appreciated!!

Or you can also complete the survey on the SurveyMonkey website https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K39GRXB.

Moderator, if it is not allowed to put a third-party link, please let me know and I will remove them. Thank you.

Edited by Choubel
Added a link for the survey in SurveyMonkey

38 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

I do like taking polls c: Good luck with your class but if I may offer some advice? Instead of breaking it up into multiple threads, might be easier to just make one on surveymonkey or another free poll site and post the link.

Thank you for your suggestion, I wasn't sure whether it's fine to add a third-party link in the forum.

But I decided to take your suggestion and added the SurveyMonkey link and will remove it if not allowed by the moderator.

And thank you for participating in the survey ?

3 minutes ago, Choubel said:

Thank you for your suggestion, I wasn't sure whether it's fine to add a third-party link in the forum.

But I decided to take your suggestion and added the SurveyMonkey link and will remove it if not allowed by the moderator.

And thank you for participating in the survey 1f601.png

Hm, it should be fine. I post links to my YouTube and other places all the time and haven't been told not to ? I've seen others doing it, as well.

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Dumb question, but I don’t use any accessories for gaming. Should I simply not do the survey?

Thank you for your question, it's a valid question and not dumb at all.

I should have designed the questions and options a little bit better, this shows my unfamiliarity and inexperience with marketing tools and methods.

Well, I guess that's why I'm taking this marketing class. ?

if you're willing to participate in the survey, I think you could answer 'Other' for Q2, or pick accessories that you really want to use.

Alternatively, you can do the survey on SurveyMonkey through the link I put in the first post, thank you. ?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you for participating in the survey. Now I will be able to compile the data collected and use them for the next phase of the marketing class which is to develop a marketing plan based on the survey. Again thank you for your help. ? 

• Like 1