Auto pop from PS4 to PS5 available

Trophy-QTR

6 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

Hi there! Does anyone know yet if trophies autopop from PS5 to PS4? Thanks In advance 1f60a.png 

I can confirm that you can't transfer save data from ps5 to ps4 as there is no option to do that atm

as for transferring from ps4 to ps5 you can only do that if you don't have save data for ps5 version and you can't keep transferring updated ps4 save data unless you delete the ps5 save date  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MonsterHunterBiT said:

how is the performance when playing ps4 version on ps5? How is the load time and frame rate looking?

The performance is great. The load times are pretty fast, the frame rates are stable and the graphics quality looks very good as well. Amazing port.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Can someone explain me how to autopop PS4 trophies on PS5 for MH Rise?

I have a PS4 save on cloud with 100% trophies. If I download the PS5 version and start a game with my PS4 save I will obtain all trophies?

7 hours ago, Angulus said:

Can someone explain me how to autopop PS4 trophies on PS5 for MH Rise?

I have a PS4 save on cloud with 100% trophies. If I download the PS5 version and start a game with my PS4 save I will obtain all trophies?

your PS4 save have to be on your PS5 console  so you have to download your PS4 save from cloud then start your MH Rise PS5 version

also make sure you don't have a MH Rise PS5 save because you can only transfer your PS4 save PS5 when you don't have a PS5 save

hope this can help

• Like 1