100% Possible in 2023?

Ghost-Zeus514

25 minutes ago, mataningo said:

Should be. the game is still populated, even after all this years. I tested the multiplayer a few weeks ago and was amazed that all the servers are almost full.

Thanks for the reply. Currently i'm boosting with someone and we both can't connect to Battlelog. I'm from EU and he is from USA. We both can't connect to Battlelog and it's impacting our assignment trophies..

31 minutes ago, ZKVJK said:

Thanks for the reply. Currently i'm boosting with someone and we both can't connect to Battlelog. I'm from EU and he is from USA. We both can't connect to Battlelog and it's impacting our assignment trophies..

Hmm, I didn't encountered any issues. but before playing the game I checked my profile at the web battlelog. you should have option to switch between PS3 and PS4 as active soldier. 

I don't have BF4 on my PS4. Just my PS3. When you press ''Select'' to connect to battlelog it just gives me the error: ''Couldn't connect to battle log'' My boosting partner and our alts have the same problem. When I log in on browser of Battlelog I see all my ps3 bf3 stats but it's blank on bf4.

Just checked and we can do assignments without needing battlelog but it will be a bit tedious having to go back to use in-game menu to check our progress. Thanks for the replies tho.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, RaidenXS said:

Were there official servers? What's the best way to do the 5 obliteration plants? Am I going to need a group and rent a server?

You need 4 players for everything.

for Obliteration you can try to play regularly or boost it with partners. the online is very doable.