Trophy Icons...

SuchRemorse

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

when you unlock trophies and finish a game, how often do you go look at trophy icons? icons never bother me. Some games are lazy about it but i mean ill see them once or something. Not a big concern

Never... I never see them when I finish a game after the initial ***PING***... But.. When I come on here to psnprofiles and I have them as milestones or showing on my profile ?? That's when it bothers me the most.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Pre-order canceled

Maybe.... I hope its better than Calisto Protocol.

8 minutes ago, zin-hunter27 said:

That's the key part, they never bother YOU. OP clearly cares about them, and a lot of other people do.

Exactly! You are getting some reputation points for that! 

8 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

then try not to get any as a milestone lol

Deadspace will be my 250th platinum! lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

I know it doesn't really matter because it's just the visual, but I don't like the icons. They could have put a bit more effort into them. I don't like when games have all of the same exact icon. It feels lazy to me. The original deadspace were a little better... A LITTLE better. Not much... But that was over 10 years ago. Does this bother anyone else? Maybe it's just my OCD...

Look on the positive side... At least now you can enjoy a platinum trophy without typing errors… lol

PS3: Concodrance Officer

PS5: Concordance Officer

And the icons are different by the way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desavenencia said:

That's crazy!!! I never noticed that before. I've seen errors on trophies before but it's usually indie games or foreign games. Plus it was EA and a big budget game. You would think someone would have caught that.

3 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

And the icons are different by the way.

Yeah.... if you look at them with a magnifying glass you can notice it lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

That's crazy!!! I never noticed that before. I've seen errors on trophies before but it's usually indie games or foreign games. Plus it was EA and a big budget game. You would think someone would have caught that.

Yeah.... if you look at them with a magnifying glass you can notice it lol

Even a whole topic was dedicated back in 2019 to that fact:

As for the icons, I'm just saying that at least they bothered to make new ones. Although I completely agree that they look horrible. Hahaha…

1 minute ago, Wikkibur said:

Well, gotta admit they could have been better at the icons. Why small and shiny so it is hard to see. I'm thinking to still pre order this.

It's a single player game. I don't ever pay full price for them. I wait until they go down to $19.99! All games go down to that price eventually. If it's a good game now it will be good in 8 months too. The only time I buy a game at full price is if its an amazing multiplayer game. Because multiplayer games are usually best the first few months they are out. Then people slowly move on to other games. You might end up playing in a ghost town if you wait too long for a multiplayer game.