Any tips to get jet jaguar to appear?

Taliesin_2943

If you’re not getting him to appear, that means you’re not destroying the buildings and generator quick enough. I would recommend waiting until you’re using a faster kaiju or have upgraded abilities if you’ve been trying for that long. You need to have a quick completion on stages 1, 7, and 16 for the trophy. It’s better to plan out which buildings you’re going to destroy before heading to the generator, the window of opportunity is quite small for him to appear. You need to be quick.  

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

If you’re not getting him to appear, that means you’re not destroying the buildings and generator quick enough. I would recommend waiting until you’re using a faster kaiju or have upgraded abilities if you’re been trying for that long. You need to have a quick completion on stages 1, 7, and 16 for the trophy. It’s better to plan out which buildings you’re going to destroy before heading to the generator, the window of opportunity is quite small for him to appear. You need to be quick.  

This is good advice. In addition, when you do go for this, consider backing up your save to the cloud or USB for stages 7 and 16. Stage 1 you can just retry, but you don't want to blow a whole run after getting JJ the first time.

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

If you’re not getting him to appear, that means you’re not destroying the buildings and generator quick enough. I would recommend waiting until you’re using a faster kaiju or have upgraded abilities if you’ve been trying for that long. You need to have a quick completion on stages 1, 7, and 16 for the trophy. It’s better to plan out which buildings you’re going to destroy before heading to the generator, the window of opportunity is quite small for him to appear. You need to be quick.  

Any idea what a good time frame would be? And tips on how to move faster cause Godzilla isnt exactly the flash lol but I e watched videos that make it look like they are just taking there time walking over to stuff to destroy it even getting hit by the shield and stunned afew times

And others where Godzilla is like running on his tail or something 

23 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Any idea what a good time frame would be? And tips on how to move faster cause Godzilla isnt exactly the flash lol but I e watched videos that make it look like they are just taking there time walking over to stuff to destroy it even getting hit by the shield and stunned afew times

And others where Godzilla is like running on his tail or something 

Hmm I can’t exactly remember the time frame, but I know I didn’t take any longer than 5 minutes on all 3 stages, give or take. For the first level, I typically run straight for the left side and take out those buildings then quickly move to the right and take out containers/buildings while marching towards the generator. One thing I would test out if I were you, as soon as you hit 40% destruction rate or above, run straight to the generator, because I don’t think you need to go all the way up to 50%. 

If you find that you’re not able to get to the generator in time, don’t worry as there are plenty of other kaiju you will have to use anyways that can destroy stuff way faster!