[VIDEO/TEXT] Platinum Walkthrough in 10 hours

Optinooby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 07/11/2022 at 3:47 PM, Optinooby said:

ALL DONE!!

Quite a long one actually even trying to be optimal and I thought it would be quicker than the 1st!

question: why don't you publish it in the Guides section like this perfect one you did:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8499-god-of-war-100-trophy-walkthrough

anyway. thank you for your time.  i love you

5 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

question: why don't you publish it in the Guides section like this perfect one you did:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8499-god-of-war-100-trophy-walkthrough

anyway. thank you for your time.  i love you

i dont have time to present it into a fully realised walkthrough, you're welcome to do it though if you wanted to collaborate??

I would if i could, but i carefully select what games i will properly do a gameplay guide for due to the time they take

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2022 at 1:23 PM, Optinooby said:

i dont have time to present it into a fully realised walkthrough, you're welcome to do it though if you wanted to collaborate??

I would if i could, but i carefully select what games i will properly do a gameplay guide for due to the time they take

sorry but i once created a wrc guide but didnt get approved so i guess i dont fit for that lol only gaming i guess lol

P.S. Thanks again for your time in helping others

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Why was this merged into 1, now players are likely to miss the whole text portion which was the whole point I made a separate thread on this??

Now players may click the link, see it is just a video from the first post and then click away, not realising of they scrolled down a little further, then they would have found a full text guide......??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Why do you suggest killing N enemies in some encounters when it is possible to kill all of them? 

Because of the skills. You improve some skills by not killing anyone, killing a specific number of enemies or killing all of them.