No trophies popping on Ps5

I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l

• 4 weeks later...

Can't I get a trophy if I upgrade the PS5 version for free?
I have two platinum trophies for PS4 WWZ.
Today, I installed the PS5 version, ran the game, won first place in PvP, and scored more than 200 points in Scavenge raid mode, but the trophy doesn't pop up.
Earlier, the PS5 WWZ AFTERMATH update file was visible on my screen and I got the latest patch and ran the game.
Its version is marked 1.005.000.
Did the latest patch destroy the trophy?

Edit:  The trophies that don't pop up are PS5 versions Winner in life Trophy and Walking bank Trophy. Other trophies haven't been tried so far so I've found two. 

Two trophies did not appear even when my account was level 1 before handing over the save data, but the trophy is not a pop-up even now that my account that took over the save data is level 254.

I'm sending you additional information.
When I played PS5 version WWZ with my other account (Hong Kong),
An experiment was conducted to see if the trophy becomes a pop-up if the trophy conditions are met.
I played PvP again this time, but the trophy did not appear.
The Hong Kong account used in the experiment was a new account that had never played the PS4 version WWZ, and was only first used in the PS5 version WWZ.
So I think the trophy has been broken by the recent update.

https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us

I inquired about the problem on the production company's website.
I am exchanging answers with the operator.
They are likely to recognize the problem and patch it up.

Edit: Eventually, the counselors received an answer that they reported the current error to the developers.
I hope to have good news soon.

Edited by Kazya-_-
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I transferred my saves from ps4 to ps5 and at first none of my trophies would pop but once I keep play and they started to unlock.

Example

if want your trophies to start pop on world war z  play ep 4 Tokyo cruise control on  easy. 

Unlocked the following for me:

Escape, Hope, salivation of the motherland, this is just the beginning, well what did this achieve?, strong immune and teamwork

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, none of the trophies are unlocking for me. I contacted support and they said they are investigating it. I haven’t found a work around or fix yet but if anyone does let us know. Edit: just realized this post was from January and it’s still not fixed ?

Edited by KiLLyOu247
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2023 at 4:35 PM, CuttyCantHang said:

I have completed the campaign through Tokyo and NONE of the campaign trophy's have unlocked. 

I also have various other trophies that should have unlocked and have not. Is it safe to say if they have not

fixed this by now it won't be? 

My trophies started randomly popping, I started completing other trophies and then previous trophies started to unlock. The games a little buggy, but once you start unlocking trophies they should start working, but then again that was just my experience.

13 hours ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

My trophies started randomly popping, I started completing other trophies and then previous trophies started to unlock. The games a little buggy, but once you start unlocking trophies they should start working, but then again that was just my experience.

@I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l Ps4 or PS5?

• 2 weeks later...

The PS5 version with Aftermath off of PS+ Extra, the trophies are still garbage. I've gotten to level 15, finished tons of coop missions with everyone alive...TEAMWORK won't pop, or ANY trophy for that matter. Finished the 4 missions for NY and nothing. 

Hopped on the PS4 version with no Aftermath and trophies are popping, though TEAMWORK took a few matches. 

This tells me the dev rushed out their Aftermath update without quality checks/control to make a quick buck. Going by this thread, it's been over half a year and still no fix. Sad, game is actually kinda fun. 

First I play this game ony on PS5 (from Extra Plus)

But anyone has problem ?

i played First Episode New York and I done all level (4 level) and trophy didn't pop up Episode 2 also 

I played only using pistol no melee no med-kit no use primary weapon and trophy didn't poo too

maybe this game has issue ? 
anyone get problem same me ?? ???

7 hours ago, BlueSapph1re_ said:

First I play this game ony on PS5 (from Extra Plus)

But anyone has problem ?

i played First Episode New York and I done all level (4 level) and trophy didn't pop up Episode 2 also 

I played only using pistol no melee no med-kit no use primary weapon and trophy didn't poo too

maybe this game has issue ? 
anyone get problem same me ?? 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png

This topic was the 1st on the page, right on top before you made your topic:

Anyone figure out a solution to get trophies to start popping? I started this game yesterday, never played the PS4 version so importing a save wasn't an issue. My friends got a couple trophies to pop but I haven't got any to pop at all and none of us have got the episode trophies to pop. Kinda frustrating because the game is pretty fun especially in co-op 

On 7/23/2023 at 5:17 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

Have you guys tried reporting to the devs/support themselves too? I dont see things like this will be fixed without.

I sent a ticket in to Saber's support team and this is the response I received today, 7/30/2023. Generic response, but hopefully it's something they'll start working on relatively soon.

"Thank you for the information and screenshots.
We've added it to the ongoing investigation of the issue. We will provide a fix as soon as we can. 
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue."

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2023 at 04:35, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

Meus troféus começaram a aparecer aleatoriamente, comecei a completar outros troféus e os troféus anteriores começaram a ser desbloqueados. Os jogos são um pouco complicados, mas assim que você começar a desbloquear os troféus, eles devem começar a funcionar, mas, novamente, essa foi apenas a minha experiência.

Um amigo estava com este problema de não cair nenhum troféu,  fiz isso que você falou e funcionou

Após ele fazer o troféu distribuidor os troféus começaram cair normalmente, de usar somente pistola , não dar dano em aliados , completar os episódios.

Pra quem estiver tendo esse problema tente fazer isso que com meu amigo no PS5 resolveu os problemas 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Legendary-GR said:

Does anyone have any update on this? Is it fixed or a way around it at all?

probably you should start ps4 version first,plat it then import save finish last ship episode to pop all story and difficulty trophies...sadly everything need to be done from scratch