For anyone having trouble/frustrated

Camokidd87

20 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

got the spider 4 times in a row its a real jerk to fight against he almost instant kills you. on ps5 i got some giant robot guy that glitched and just stood in one spot while i shot at him. i thought you had to do 5000 in one run but anyhow for some reason the 4700 didnt save. but my other games the coin progress saved. very weird game. sometimes it would start me in the other neon type of tropical forrest then the lab would be the harder enemies with the flame plates

Yes its random. I got that robot guy who stands in one spot every time. Hopefully you get through them. Its not a hard game at all but it is a bit annoying 

On 7/28/2023 at 3:32 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Yes its random. I got that robot guy who stands in one spot every time. Hopefully you get through them. Its not a hard game at all but it is a bit annoying 

i spent a day doing 3 of them. it was a good time killer for the day. i had surgery so i was bored out of my mind. i ende dup getting the spider again and he froze in mid screen. seems to be some bug that randomly happens. i would suggest if people cant beat the boss just rush to the boss as first obejective and keep trying until he glitches out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

i spent a day doing 3 of them. it was a good time killer for the day. i had surgery so i was bored out of my mind. i ende dup getting the spider again and he froze in mid screen. seems to be some bug that randomly happens. i would suggest if people cant beat the boss just rush to the boss as first obejective and keep trying until he glitches out

Glad you were able to get the 3 plats. Its not a terrible game. I mean its completely free and has 3 stacks so although its buggy and annoying sometimes i really cant groan n complain about it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 1:50 AM, Camokidd87 said:

Quick tips for a 10x easier experience. 

The game obviously is notorious for crashing at any random time and the coin counter being reset. I also see a ton of people unable to do this solo and looking for boosting partners. However, i found this to make it 10x more easy. 1st, the starting bunny is not great. If you are at main menu click r1 to go to purposeverse. Enter your email, itll instantly unlock a stronger more defensive bunny costume. Go to bunny and select day of the dead. Not day of the dead suit, Just day of the dead. After selecting that bunny itll unlock and add 2 special slots. Go right and click elementations. The frog and the crab are completely useless. Select slot one as the white tree (Breezing). This is enabled with L1. Itll drop a tree that spits out a bunch of hearts and refill your health. Takes about 30 secs to recharge so if youre patient you can literally use before going into every room. Thus giving you almost unlimited health for your entire run. 2nd slot choose the hyena (heatyena). Its enabled with r1 and he will spawn and be your backup fighter. He teleports around the room and spits fire at enemies to help you kill them quicker. A better bunny along with these 2 specials equipped should make it much much more easier to play. I beat both stacks 100 percent including boss all solo no issues. Also learn the pick up slots and what they do for more help although with the suit and specials equipped you wont even really need them. 2nd, to stop it from crashing dont continuously hold shoot while youre running through a door. I found letting go of shoot before running through a door significantly dropped the amount of crashes i had. I also found that if you only get about 500 coins and purposely die it doesnt crash. That will help you grind the 5000 without the game crashing and resetting your coin count. Finally, bosses. You must go through every possible door for boss to spawn. Check map frequently to make sure you didnt miss a door in a room where you could go 2 directions. You must check every room possible leasing to boss room. If you do that the boss will surely spawn. I did all of this on both NA and EU stacks and had no issues after figuring this all out. So I hope this info can be of help to people who are having issues and getting frustrated. Happy trophy hunting!

Thanks for these tips, they were a massive help. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I agree the game is very easy if you use the DOTD outfit. I wouldn't even try to use the co-op without a designated boosting partner. Everyone I matched with was either AFK completely or actually braindead. The few people I had that were actually playing would stay alive for seconds at a time and then be dead again. I would honestly say the game is easier solo. Just use the blade launcher gun and go into boss fights with rate of fire gadgets. 

• Like 1