Some of the trophies require luck and bad players in which there are none.

Archer_NaGj-18

Trophies like Blast off, You shall not pass and Talking out trash require so much luck and since the matchmaking is garbage and now the game is full a sweats is kinda difficult to get these trophies. The only way is through boosting, but the community for this game is dying fast. So good luck to anyone getting these trophies. 

Trophies like Blast off, You shall not pass and Talking out trash require so much luck and since the matchmaking is garbage it is full a sweats all the time is kinda difficult to get these trophies. The only way is through doing it with a friend  or boosting, but the community for this game is dying fast. So good luck to anyone getting these trophies. 

LOL yeah, those trophies are luck-based. You can try changing server and turn off cross-play if that can lower the hardship a bit. I had those in my very first few matches away. Hope you can get them.

And yes. Currently and given the notice for server closure, many people came back, and countless sweats flood the game. So better try to look for a crew and stick with them if you cant to stand a chance against them. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 11:28 PM, Archer_NaGj-18 said:

Trophies like Blast off, You shall not pass and Talking out trash require so much luck and since the matchmaking is garbage and now the game is full a sweats is kinda difficult to get these trophies. The only way is through boosting, but the community for this game is dying fast. So good luck to anyone getting these trophies. 

Really though. I've hit 2 people with the bomb ball like 8 different times, but at least one of the enemies was at 2 hearts every time, so since it didn't KO it didn't count. Having 2 players next to eachother is already low chance, let alone 2 players who happen to both have 1 heart left, all while you're in a stage that happened to have bomb balls. Especially since most of the people I play against have 1000+ games played THIS SEASON most of them have good game sense and can catch, meanwhile I recently hit my 100th match so I'm not too worried, I'm sure it'll come.

I didn't have much trouble with you shall not pass since passing is pretty powerful. Taking out the trash was easy with the current 2v2v2v2 mode because when you play as the giant, you can dodge into someone and they automatically ball-up.

EDIT: I got Blast Off.... Gotta complain more, everytime I do, the trophy I'm complaining about pops. Definitely manifestation. Same thing happens when I'm stuck on classwork and then I finally ask my professor, then I figure it out on my own right after I send an email.

Edited by Long-Ryde
update