Bugged Trophies?

Way_of_Tomoe

3 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

@Way_of_Tomoe I have followed this guide and got the trophy just now.

Those are the same camps on my list sadly.

4 hours ago, SethHulc said:

do you only have these camps or you created more as well? Mine popped at the final region story wise, but i had 4 camps in all regions before that. 2 that you list and 2 custom. Perhaps having 4 in each region and 1 in the 5th would do it?

That sounded like a good idea so I just tried it. 5 camps in Harugasumi, Akikure and Natsukodachi, 4 camps in Fuyufusagi and 1 in Sacred Mountain.

Still no pop :/

11 minutes ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Those are the same camps on my list sadly.

That sounded like a good idea so I just tried it. 5 camps in Harugasumi, Akikure and Natsukodachi, 4 camps in Fuyufusagi and 1 in Sacred Mountain.

Still no pop :/

Really strange, i have created max possible camps in every region and no trophy, i have followed the guide and Just recreated the camps in 2 named spot i have missed and the trophy pop up. 

Have u tryied to destroy every single Camp at the same time and then Place again in the named spot?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/3/2023 at 10:15 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

So, are there still trophies bugged?

Also wondering how long and hard you think the game is right now to complet/platinum?

yes threaded harmony glithed on me. i wasnt aware this game had bugged trophies so im a bit nervous now

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Can confirm. Trophy popped soon as I loaded my save and opened the map. Finally got the plat 1f601.png.

Hey friend ;) congrats for the plat ! How difficult was the game 1 - 10 and how many missable trophies  does this game have ? Thanks 

7 minutes ago, amir_saman96 said:

Hey friend ;) congrats for the plat ! How difficult was the game 1 - 10 and how many missable trophies  does this game have ? Thanks 

Thanks! It was long overdue ?. It's not really difficult; I'd give it a 5/10 at most. Some monsters might seem unfair at first, but if you utilize the tools the game gives you, it's actually quite forgiving.

No missables, but there are collectibles that can be annoying.

• Like 1

On 7.4.2023 at 8:34 PM, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Thanks! It was long overdue 1f601.png. It's not really difficult; I'd give it a 5/10 at most. Some monsters might seem unfair at first, but if you utilize the tools the game gives you, it's actually quite forgiving.

No missables, but there are collectibles that can be annoying.

Thank you very much my friend ! 

• Like 2

On 11/03/2023 at 0:39 AM, Phil_Andre said:

Hey, Do you have any tips for lurid soulstalker?

Get a group of ranged weapon characters, go outside and have one lure him to the entrance and shoot him, we found hand cannon was really effective. Also traps and stuff help but once he goes livid he has a lot of cheap one shot mechanics.

• 2 months later...

Is the trophy for killing the 4 deeply volatile kemono still bugged? Spent a lot of effort doing it once already (and yes I ensured I was the host each time) and it didn’t pop. Don’t want to do it all over again just to have the same thing happen.

• 1 month later...
On 22/06/2023 at 4:11 AM, Alacrity_M said:

Is the trophy for killing the 4 deeply volatile kemono still bugged? Spent a lot of effort doing it once already (and yes I ensured I was the host each time) and it didn’t pop. Don’t want to do it all over again just to have the same thing happen.

I got it today with no issues. I made sure to host but I didn't get the 'Final blow' on one of them and the trophy still popped for me

14 hours ago, Zeppelinlee said:

I got it today with no issues. I made sure to host but I didn't get the 'Final blow' on one of them and the trophy still popped for me

hello, are the training missions useful with three lives and 60 minutes to win the trophy?

Edited by Fenix_ExE_19