Bugged Trophies?

Way_of_Tomoe

I was able to get Vanquisher of the Volatile last night by being the host for each fight incase anyone has yet to try this method. I did the first 4 without hosting minus the Lurid Soulstalker, so thank god for that what a miserable fight. The Lurid Souldstalker was the last one I needed for the Kemono to show up again on the map so I made sure to host each fight on my second cycle.

EDIT: I want to point out I did NOT get the killing blow on all of the Kemono.

@Phil_Andre I personally brought the heal and the elemental resistance tower. I was able to survive getting hit by any attack minus the stupid spin. I also wore the princess armor which heals the person you are reviving to about 3/4 HP. I also have the speed revive on all of my talismans. Since I was the host I put one of those thread offering things just outside the room of the fight as well as those bigger canon things which I filled with the torches. Good luck!

Edited by NerdRage04
Killing Blow Edit

5 hours ago, SethHulc said:

https://www.ea.com/games/wild-hearts/wild-hearts/news/wild-hearts-patch-march-10-2023

Massive list of fixes in todays patch. No mention of issues related to achievements/trophies that I could find.  

Update: Just load in to the game after the update and travel in and out of minato, popped the Axer of Auspice trophy.

Update 2: Also just did a volatile kemono and the trophy to do 1 popped. This was my 3rd. I hosted the session.

Nice. Just booted the game again and Superlative View popped right away then opened the world map and got Reincarnation Cycle Stopper.

Haven Hunter still won't pop, even after rebuilding all the camps again. Last one I need too :/

4 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Nice. Just booted the game again and Superlative View popped right away then opened the world map and got Reincarnation Cycle Stopper.

Haven Hunter still won't pop, even after rebuilding all the camps again. Last one I need too :/

I have issues on that too. I have opened all the camps but no trophy. 

16 hours ago, SethHulc said:

Did you put all those in your own session or while assisting on quests?

Got Yesterday. I had to destroy some karakuri and rebuilt them. Now i miss only the One in snowy area.

I hunted my first deep volatile today by joining on someone else's quest (and it counted for my quest, now says 1/4 in-game), but the trophy for killing my first volatile didn't pop. Going to guess you have to be host for them to count towards the trophy. But now the volatile (dark red) icon is gone from my map in that area, what can I do?

Edited by ChibsSoA

2 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

I hunted my first deep volatile today by joining on someone else's quest (and it counted for my quest, now says 1/4 in-game), but the trophy for killing my first volatile didn't pop. Going to guess you have to be host for them to count towards the trophy. But now the volatile (dark red) icon is gone from my map in that area, what can I do?

Make sure you host the quest on the remaining 3 and once you complete all 4, they will reappear on the map. Then do the one from before. Ideally it should pop at that point and you shouldn’t have to do the other 3 again. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SethHulc said:

Anyone run into a situation where it says 49/50 tsukomo but there’s no question mark left on the map. Specifically the Harugasumi way map. I have towers in multiple zones covering the whole map. 

Some of the maps have a few hidden caves that have them that won't show on the map. I would google around to see which ones were commonly missed

9 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

So, are there still trophies bugged?

Also wondering how long and hard you think the game is right now to complet/platinum?

Yup looks like there are still some bugged trophies for some folks.

I would think this game is about a 30 to 40 hour long platinum? It would depend on how much you grind for weapons and armor. The only difficult part of the game right now is the deeply volatile kemono, and of these only the wolf is a pain in the ass. I would say a solid 5/10 difficulty. Even with the buggy trophies now is the best time to play while it is still relatively "new". When I would start a hunt and press the button for more people to join I would only have to wait a minute or so to get a full group.

10 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

So, are there still trophies bugged?

Also wondering how long and hard you think the game is right now to complet/platinum?

Everything unlocked properly for me. Just make sure for volatile hunts you are host. I'd say 50-70 hours. The 300 kemono is a grind. You'll probably only be at 70ish after the story. How people are beating ragetail in literal seconds is beyond me. I think my fastest clear including loading in and out was around 2 minutes with bow. 

Edited by ChibsSoA

On 11/03/2023 at 7:16 PM, SethHulc said:

Anyone run into a situation where it says 49/50 tsukomo but there’s no question mark left on the map. Specifically the Harugasumi way map. I have towers in multiple zones covering the whole map. 

I found all 50 today so I wouldn’t say it’s bugged. Just in case it helps I found one hidden on the bridge that leads to Minoto that didn’t show a ? for me & one was right in the NE shrine campsite (with the purple wisteria trees & the graveyard) literally IN the area under a little shrine roof on the left so I mistook it for one of my own & it is so close to the dragon pit symbol it didn’t show a ? for me on the map until I fully zoomed in. 

1 hour ago, TenebraZero said:

What about haven Hunter trophy? I have opened every possible Camp and also found every possible healing Wells but trophy didn't pop up. Am i missing something?

You prob need to put tents in the "named" camps, or put a tent on that middle spot on the last map maybe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

You prob need to put tents in the "named" camps, or put a tent on that middle spot on the last map maybe

I've dismantled and rebuilt those named camps multiple times now to no avail.

Harugasumi Way - Giant Tree Trunk Camp and Tumbledown Hillside Shrine

Natsukodachi Isle - Seashore Camp and Silvan Settlement Ruins

Akikure Canyon - Stone Buddha Camp and Surprise Hot Spring

Fuyufusagi Fort - Cavern Camp and Hime-sama's Hideout

Sacred Mountain - Bold Camp

Unless I'm missing something there, this is definitely still bugged.

2 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

i don’t think it’s bugged, u have to build every camp with the maximum value available (rock I think).

I need to upgrade some dragon pit in order to have the maximum rock capacity, I think it’s possible to build at least 6 camp per map. Today I,ll try and post the result.

6 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

An update on Haven Hunter trophy 

I have opened every possible Camp in each map, no trophy :(

I have to Place camps in specific Place? I'm putting in the same area of the dragon pit

You have to put them at the spots Way_of_Tomoe listed in their post. They initially show up as big question mark on a map when you have towers covering the whole region.

8 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

do you only have these camps or you created more as well? Mine popped at the final region story wise, but i had 4 camps in all regions before that. 2 that you list and 2 custom. Perhaps having 4 in each region and 1 in the 5th would do it?

13 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I found all 50 today so I wouldn’t say it’s bugged. Just in case it helps I found one hidden on the bridge that leads to Minoto that didn’t show a ? for me & one was right in the NE shrine campsite (with the purple wisteria trees & the graveyard) literally IN the area under a little shrine roof on the left so I mistook it for one of my own & it is so close to the dragon pit symbol it didn’t show a ? for me on the map until I fully zoomed in. 

I actually found it next to one of my towers. The icon was being hid behind the karakuri symbol on map. I deleted all karakuris from map and re-ran the tower scan, and found it.