Bugged Trophies?

Way_of_Tomoe

I'm aware that Tsukumo Whisperer is bugged, but anybody else having issues with other trophies?

Just watched the credits roll and didn't get a pop for beating the last boss. Same with the Superlative View trophy; Ren doesn't have any more options for restoration or extensions and still no pop.

Am I missing something here? ?

3 minutes ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

I'm aware that Tsukumo Whisperer is bugged, but anybody else having issues with other trophies?

Just watched the credits roll and didn't get a pop for beating the last boss. Same with the Superlative View trophy; Ren doesn't have any more options for restoration or extensions and still no pop.

Am I missing something here? 1f914.png

No, quite a lot of trophies can be bugged.
The known ones are:

Axer of Auspice
Reincarnation Cycle Stopper
Commencing of Quests
Left Arm Leverager

Tsukumo Whisperer

- Single Minded

- Volatile Vocation
Vanquisher of the Volatile
Helpful Heart

Creating a new file might help, but there are no reports available.
All other information are obtained by EA's forum entries regarding bugged mechanics, achievements and performance issues after chapter 3.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Am I missing something here? 1f914.png

I've had a lot of bugged trophies.... however two of them (Hunter's Arm, 50 finishes with one weapon type) popped this evening since the update... but I did have to do the requirements a few times for it to pop. I hope this update is the start of them sorting it out.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Wild-Hearts/PlayStation-Trophies-Not-Being-Granted/td-p/12324504

There's a thread started in EA's Help forums regarding the matter. Might be a good idea to chime in just so they can be made aware that the issue is widespread.

Personally find it funny that I got the trophies for killing the Volatiles, but not the last boss. I REALLY hope I don't have to start a new character just to get the plat :(

• Like 3

Literally just killed my first Deeply Volatile, and the trophy did not pop. First one to not pop for me, though I've seen threads of other trophies not unlocking for people. Here's hoping it unlocks on the next one I kill after I farm those stupid keystones.

UPDATE: The first two Deeply Volatile I hunted, the trophy did not pop. When I hosted my own session, it popped on the 3rd. This may mean you might have better luck with it popping if you're the host, or you solo.

UPDATE 2: Vanquisher of the Volatile did NOT pop for me, after hosting the last session. Wonderful. 

UPDATE 3: So, yes. Can confirm as posted below and was my thoughts to try also that in order to get these trophies to pop you will need to host. You can still do multiplayer, but you won't get credit for them, trophy-wise, if you join someone else's session to complete them. The only trophy I need now is the grind trophy for 300 finishes on kemono.

Edited by IntrepidHunter
adding info

An issue I had with trophies not popping was I had my "Assist Partner Connection" in the Online Settings set to "No Preference", changing that to "Good Link" and restarting the game solved, from what I can tell, all my trophies.

I had to hunt a kemono again to get the 50 kills with one weapon to pop, and I can imagine the same would apply to the Volatiles.

However my end boss trophy did bug (due to not having the "correct" setting on) and doing the repeatable hunt quest doesn't pop it either so I think I'll have to make a new save to get that one :(

8 hours ago, IntrepidHunter said:

Literally just killed my first Deeply Volatile, and the trophy did not pop. First one to not pop for me, though I've seen threads of other trophies not unlocking for people. Here's hoping it unlocks on the next one I kill after I farm those stupid keystones.

UPDATE: The first two Deeply Volatile I hunted, the trophy did not pop. When I hosted my own session, it popped on the 3rd. This may mean you might have better luck with it popping if you're the host, or you solo.

UPDATE 2: Vanquisher of the Volatile did NOT pop for me, after hosting the last session. Wonderful. 

This is really frustration hope it popup with update my only advise for everyone is to do what i did with almost every trophy just upload your save before attempting to get any trophy 

my Volatile Vocation trophy bugged as will but i uploaded my file before and it popup after redownload and try again hope this can help looks like its Anthem nightmare again ?

1 hour ago, dark69knight said:

This is really frustration hope it popup with update my only advise for everyone is to do what i did with almost every trophy just upload your save before attempting to get any trophy 

my Volatile Vocation trophy bugged as will but i uploaded my file before and it popup after redownload and try again hope this can help looks like its Anthem nightmare again 1f644.png

Here is a fix for this trophy:

Do the hunts again where you joined a MP session but this time host.

You need to collect the items again to do these, but for me it worked and the trophy popped after I did all the hunts again where I joined a MP session.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 0:25 AM, ZK3LK7R59V said:

No, quite a lot of trophies can be bugged.
The known ones are:

Axer of Auspice
Reincarnation Cycle Stopper
Commencing of Quests
Left Arm Leverager

Tsukumo Whisperer

- Single Minded

- Volatile Vocation
Vanquisher of the Volatile
Helpful Heart

Creating a new file might help, but there are no reports available.
All other information are obtained by EA's forum entries regarding bugged mechanics, achievements and performance issues after chapter 3.

And i think Haven Hunter is bugged too ...

1 hour ago, dark69knight said:

And i think Haven Hunter is bugged too ...

This one bugged out on me. Tried something from the Reddit group and it popped.

If you’re certain you have the ‘special’ camp on each map, try going to the final map (as in the 5th one, not the fort) and place a camp near the healing tree there. I had to dismantle and replace it twice and it popped.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moonka83 said:

This one bugged out on me. Tried something from the Reddit group and it popped.

If you’re certain you have the ‘special’ camp on each map, try going to the final map (as in the 5th one, not the fort) and place a camp near the healing tree there. I had to dismantle and replace it twice and it popped.

I will try this out once i return home just need this one and hunting 300 kemono for the platinum thanks for the info

On 3/2/2023 at 0:48 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

So, still not a single word on a patch or something for this game.?

They clarified in twitter that the new update will include a performance patch. We'll have to wait for the patch notes to see what they will fix. 

https://www.ea.com/games/wild-hearts/wild-hearts/news/wild-hearts-patch-march-10-2023

Massive list of fixes in todays patch. No mention of issues related to achievements/trophies that I could find.  

Update: Just load in to the game after the update and travel in and out of minato, popped the Axer of Auspice trophy.

Update 2: Also just did a volatile kemono and the trophy to do 1 popped. This was my 3rd. I hosted the session.

Edited by SethHulc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SethHulc said:

the kill 4 deeply volatile trophy did not pop though... although i have all the 4 on my map again after killing the 4th. Will do another cycle to see if that will make it to pop

Hey, Do you have any tips for lurid soulstalker?

5 minutes ago, Phil_Andre said:

Hey, Do you have any tips for lurid soulstalker?

Man that one is rough for me as well. Took a lot of tries. All i can say is place as many chain traps you can before aggro and keep getting it stun locked for as much of the fight as possible. Then the celestial shield would get you a free hit each time. Repeater crossbow is also free DPS and can cancel some of kemonos attack animations.