Best 100% guide to use

Titanomachy_75

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I have timestamps pinned in the comments for all collectables and actions. I have videos separated by endings. The Plat took me about 30 hours to get. 

1 hour ago, mega-tallica said:

PowerPyx's text guide is really good and thorough for your first playthrough where everyone survives. I've been using that. 

Thks

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I have timestamps pinned in the comments for all collectables and actions. I have videos separated by endings. The Plat took me about 30 hours to get. 

thks

• Like 2

On 2/26/2023 at 0:07 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

You're welcome

Hey I looked at your youtube channel ... You don't have a devil in me walkthrough? Or did I miss it? Thks

The Quarry was awesome Maybe 2nd or 3rd best in series of these types of horror games :) Now going for the Plat ..The long part lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Hey I looked at your youtube channel ... You don't have a devil in me walkthrough? Or did I miss it? Thks

The Quarry was awesome Maybe 2nd or 3rd best in series of these types of horror games :) Now going for the Plat ..The long part lol

Thanks for checking out the channel. I really appreciate the support. I actually did make Devil In Me videos. It isn't really a full Platinum trophy hunt; just my blind playthroughs of the regular game and curator's cut as long as a bunch of videos for specific trophies!

This is my blind playthrough playlist!!!

This playlist shows how to unlock a bunch of miscellaneous trophies along with keeping everyone alive and killing everyone. It also shows several of the other endings related to trophies

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for checking out the channel. I really appreciate the support. I actually did make Devil In Me videos. It isn't really a full Platinum trophy hunt; just my blind playthroughs of the regular game and curator's cut as long as a bunch of videos for specific trophies!

This is my blind playthrough playlist!!!

This playlist shows how to unlock a bunch of miscellaneous trophies along with keeping everyone alive and killing everyone. It also shows several of the other endings related to trophies

thks

• Like 1